Top 5 running QB's now

Dat

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001056093/article/rb-index-week-3-lamar-jackson-heads-list-of-top-running-qbs

3) Josh Allen, Bills: Allen led the Bills in rushing yards (631) and rushing TDs (8) in 2018. The second-year QB, who has a pair of rush TDs in as many games this season, is a tremendous athlete who doesn't get enough credit and has the rare ability to get first downs or convert in the red zone with his legs if a play breaks down. He is improving as a passer, but his strength is definitely running the ball.

Idiots... Allen is not small running QB like RGIII or Mike Vick, Kordel Stewart, Tyrod Taylor, Doug Flutie that running is most of their talent.... He is a cannon armed guy.  Imagine Drew Bledsoe with the ability to run on occation and be dangerious.   That is Allen.....

Go on an rip on me, I am not wrong.  He is Bledsoe with wheels.  DB had some accuracy issues and inpatience issues too.   Allen might be able to fix that DB was not able to.  But Allen can run which can cover up the impatience issues.

By the way Bledsoe led a low talent team to a Super Bowl.  I am not slaming Bledsoe.  If we get that effort our of Allen... kind of a "hold my beer, Drew Bledsoe " moment... then watch out.

Edited by Iraq Vet
fixed grammer

9 minutes ago, Iraq Vet said:

Idiots... Allen is not small running QB like RGIII or Mike Vick, Kordel Stewart, Tyrod Taylor, Doug Flutie that running is most of their talent.... He is a cannon armed guy.  Imagine Drew Bledsoe with the ability to run on occation and be dangerious.   That is Allen.....

Go on an rip on me, I am not wrong.  He is Bledsoe with wheels.  DB had some accuracy issues and inpatience issues too.   Allen might be able to fix that DB was not able to.  But Allen can run which can cover up the impatience issues.

Ive said that in multiple Allen threads since we drafted him as well

When Bledsoe came out nobody threw a football like him. He just spun it differently

Allen does the same thing 28 years later.. he just spins it different

And he can run like Bronco Nagurski!

Edited by Buffalo716

14 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

His strength will definitely be his rocket launcher arm but still nice for him to get props.

1. think he has done a great job working with Professor Palmer and QB Coach Dorsey to tame the rocket launcher to add a finesse, underneath game to his arsenal.

2. hope that Professor Palmer and QB Coach Dorsey convince him he has new offensive weapons where he no longer has to put the team on hiss shoulders continually. Never take away his run ability. Would a DB really want to take on a 6'5", 245 lb beast?

...staying healthy as our LONG TERM franchise QB is my preference versus a short term exit on a gurney.....sure as hell can do it all but trust your teammates son.....stay tuned.....