Streaming help!

5 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Reddit has been alive and well for me in central PA. Not dead at all...

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Not true at all. Still works as always.

Well at least that's what a friend of a friend told me.  Also did  confirm this Sportsurge works too.

Provide me a link to an active reddit streaming forum for NFL or College Football please. Shutdown happened about 3 weeks ago. 

10 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Provide me a link to an active reddit streaming forum for NFL or College Football please. Shutdown happened about 3 weeks ago. 

Was working this Sunday, that's a fact.

Can tell you I also had heard Reddit wasn't working prior to the season starting, that it was shut down.  First week of season my "friend" used Sportssurge, but afterwards did notice Reddit had all the usual links.  This past week, worked like it always did.  Would say links seemed to not work as well as past years with regards to stopping and having to re-start, but it is working.  Sportsurge also didn't work very well week 2 either realistically they were both about the same, neither was great.

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Was working this Sunday, that's a fact.

Can tell you I also had heard Reddit wasn't working prior to the season starting, that it was shut down.  First week of season my "friend" used Sportssurge, but afterwards did notice Reddit had all the usual links.  This past week, worked like it always did.  Would say links seemed to not work as well as past years with regards to stopping and having to re-start, but it is working.  Sportsurge also didn't work very well week 2 either realistically they were both about the same, neither was great.

Interesting. Fair enough. I just used Sportsurge after the shutdown and didn't look back. Looks like the historical CFB thread is still shut down. That's what I really love it for. CFB games are always no lag, HD. NFL games seem to be a little more hit and miss, but not exactly something you can complain about. I like my sub $50 a month all in cable/internet Bill with a $20 in Roku subscriptions. Sports was the only frustrating part in that set up until I found the holy grail. 

3 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Interesting. Fair enough. I just used Sportsurge after the shutdown and didn't look back. Looks like the historical CFB thread is still shut down. That's what I really love it for. CFB games are always no lag, HD. NFL games seem to be a little more hit and miss, but not exactly something you can complain about. I like my sub $50 a month all in cable/internet Bill with a $20 in Roku subscriptions. Sports was the only frustrating part in that set up until I found the holy grail. 

Same story here too the first week.  Only afterwards someone here mentioned that it was still working. Maybe for whatever reason CFB didn't come back, but admittedly kind of strange.

• Like (+1) 1

NFL Gamepass - You can listen to the game live. But you can watch the game shortly after the game has ended.

PLUS - you can watch any NFL game you want and you can watch them all year long. 

It really made the Off season bearable. 

7 minutes ago, cd1 said:

NFL Gamepass - You can listen to the game live. But you can watch the game shortly after the game has ended.

PLUS - you can watch any NFL game you want and you can watch them all year long. 

It really made the Off season bearable. 

This.  Gamepass will give you condensed 45 minute replays of the game.

I have AT&T uverse, I used to get redzone through that and it was my sunday watching, at least then you see the Bills TDs and key moments (for the most part, this past week they did a pretty poor job of showing the Bills game).  I had to subscribe to slingtv to get that this year because of AT&T.  If I didn't get almost every single college game through my cable package, I would have already slashed AT&T.