Melvin Gordon seems to be watching Bills Twitter

MAJBobby

48 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

RBs are a dime a dozen.

That's changing given the value a implementation of running backs in the passing game. Do it all style RB's like Bell, Barkley, and Gurley have tremendous value as they represent home run threats on the ground and via the air. Gordon however falls into a weird value slot. He certainly is top 10 at his position but not near the top 5. He brings value but not elite value. He is a good player at a position where good's value is not very well valued. So he will be seeking elite value in his contract but his team and other teams would rather save the cap space for other positions and take the dip which isn't as dramatic. 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...oh well..........

Melvin Gordon returning to Chargers on Thursday

Posted by Charean Williams on September 25, 2019, 7:01 PM EDT

Chargers running back Melvin Gordon is ending his holdout.

He will report to the team Thursday, Ian Rapoport of the NFL reports.

Gordon will not play this week.

Reports earlier Wednesday indicated the end of Gordon’s holdout was close, and PFT reiterated Gordon needs to be on the roster for eight games to satisfy the final year of his contract to become a free agent.

The Chargers rank 13th in rushing offense, and Austin Ekeler is their leading rusher with 38 carries for 160 yards and two touchdowns.

Thanks for reminding us that this non story of a non Bills player continues to be a non story.

6 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Thanks for reminding us that this non story of a non Bills player continues to be a non story.

I must have missed when the Chargers moved to the NFC and stopped being in direct competition for an AFC wildcard with the Bills.

The forum is for Bills and NFL talk. Don’t be obtuse.

Edited by eanyills

On 9/18/2019 at 2:33 PM, DJB said:

I mean if we are seriously trading for him, wouldnt just giving them Singletary be the plan? Because if we were getting Gordon its to sign him long term which means no use for Devin.

But logic tells me we aren't trading for Gordon thankfullly.

I don’t know why you think it’s one or the other.

and I’m not advocating Gordon but where’s your better cheap backup option for him? Pairing the twos best case in this