Melvin Gordon seems to be watching Bills Twitter

MAJBobby

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Can't Lie. I'd love to have him in the RB rotation , but I'd have him as a 1 year rental , see how it works out and if he's a long term fit. 

Obviously the compensation has to be reasonable. Could see Beane throwing a 3rd like he did with KB. 

Would be a nice piece for a team that has a legit shot at a deep playoff run

If he won't play for 10mil with the Chargers in Cali what makes anyone think he would come here for roughly the same money? Sure the Bills have the money/cap space but while the Bills may be headed for a wild card they are not one RB away from a Superbowl. Simply not gonna happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Bad analysis there, Barkley is the best RB in the league right now. You really think we wouldn't have a dominant offense with him in our backfield?

Actually it is the best than b/c even RB's that are considered game changers(FAN lol) yet they don't add to the Win record. So, thanks for proving me right.

Edited by Boca BIlls

35 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Yea Barkley is really giving the Giants the playoff push. 

Face it RBs are "A Dime A Dozen" 

Is Barkley responsible for the rest of the team being trash?  For the injuries?  For their management stubbornly holding onto their dream of Eli still being "elite"?

On a COMPETENT team, his value would be much more pronounced. 

14 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Actually it is the best than b/c even RB's that are considered game changers(FAN lol) yet they don't add to the Win record. So, thanks for proving me right.

Wow the arrogance on this guy.  "Thanks for proving me right", lol what a clown. 

Edited by 1ManRaid

12 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

LMAO yeah that was a good idea changing about 80% of that post considering you proved everything other than being right

13 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

LMAO yeah that was a good idea changing about 80% of that post considering you proved everything other than being right

Bills are last... They will skyrocket to top 20 in the league if Allen becomes a franchise QB and they consistently become contenders. That is when the new stadium will be built also b.c it will be the "House that Josh Built" surrounded by Pegulaville hotel and stripmall. Bank on it. Archive this *****.

Winning really is the cream of the crop. More Primetime games, playoff games. All big "assets" in an evaluation.

Edited by Boca BIlls

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Bills are last... They will skyrocket to top 20 in the league if Allen becomes a franchise QB and they consistently become contenders. That is when the new stadium will be built also b.c it will be the "House that Josh Built" surrounded by Pegulaville hotel and stripmall. Bank on it. Archive this *****.

Um yeah, let steer way the hell off topic here. Enjoy eating that foot

Not going to lie. Beane should try and take advantage of this time that Allen is on a rookie deal. Melvin Gordon would be a hell of an add to this team. He'd add another dynamic to the team we haven't seen in over a decade. 

Another guy to watch out for could AJ Green. 

Imagine both? What a complementary group of WRs that would be. Brown- Burner, Beasley- slot, Green- red zone target. Add Gordon to that... Jeez.

/Mid daydream 

...oh well..........

Melvin Gordon returning to Chargers on Thursday

Posted by Charean Williams on September 25, 2019, 7:01 PM EDT

Chargers running back Melvin Gordon is ending his holdout.

He will report to the team Thursday, Ian Rapoport of the NFL reports.

Gordon will not play this week.

Reports earlier Wednesday indicated the end of Gordon’s holdout was close, and PFT reiterated Gordon needs to be on the roster for eight games to satisfy the final year of his contract to become a free agent.

The Chargers rank 13th in rushing offense, and Austin Ekeler is their leading rusher with 38 carries for 160 yards and two touchdowns.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Gotta be somewhat of a tough pill to swallow  for Melvin (other than he’s still going to make millions of dollars to play football).

...thought I read Bolts offered $10 mil/yr (don't know the guaranteed amount) and he said, "no thanks"......YAWN...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy