Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MAJBobby

Melvin Gordon seems to be watching Bills Twitter

Recommended Posts

He does have a lot of free time on his hands.

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy...lets not get crazy here.

 

Means nothing.  I watch other players/teams twitter too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That table should be on fire.

 

All the excitement of a baptism comes from the possibility of drowning. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Oh boy...lets not get crazy here.

 

Means nothing.  I watch other players/teams twitter too.  

 

Not excited I actually don’t want him. But Just pointing it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boca BIlls said:

Give them a 3rd to get it done.

 

I mean if we are seriously trading for him, wouldnt just giving them Singletary be the plan? Because if we were getting Gordon its to sign him long term which means no use for Devin.

 

But logic tells me we aren't trading for Gordon thankfullly.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Give them a 3rd to get it done.

He wants a massive contract and we just drafted a RB with promise

 

It makes no sense. His own team who sees him day in and out doesn't think he's worth what he wants

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DJB said:

 

I mean if we are seriously trading for him, wouldnt just giving them Singletary be the plan? Because if we were getting Gordon its to sign him long term which means no use for Devin.

 

But logic tells me we aren't trading for Gordon thankfullly.

No b.c Gore wont be here next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That table should be on fire.

 

All the excitement of a baptism comes from the possibility of drowning. 

Not with THAT diaper!🤢🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

No b.c Gore wont be here next year.

 

So? We would still have Yeldon, and could pick up a guy off the street.

 

I'm not advocating for the trade that's for sure, just pointing a few things out.

 

I'd much rather continue to invest $$$$ elsewhere other than RB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could definitely be a sign that we're engaged with the Chargers and/or his agent. 

 

 

Or it could mean nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He wants a massive contract and we just drafted a RB with promise

 

It makes no sense. His own team who sees him day in and out doesn't think he's worth what he wants

 

Chargers management has been notoriously inept throughout history though. They should probably pay him unless they're ok with closing their window right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Um, that isn't "Bills Twitter".  That's just some fantasy football Twitter account.  Saying he's watching Bills Twitter implies following the actual Bills account.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TOboy said:

This could definitely be a sign that we're engaged with the Chargers and/or his agent. 

 

 

Or it could mean nothing. 

Yeah, my money is on nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He wants a massive contract and we just drafted a RB with promise

 

It makes no sense. His own team who sees him day in and out doesn't think he's worth what he wants

Agreed, though it has less to do with his ability on the field and more to do with him wanting too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

 

Chargers management has been notoriously inept throughout history though. They should probably pay him unless they're ok with closing their window right now.

He's not worth what he wants

 

He's not Zeke or Barkley or Gurley, or AP in his prime or Shady in his prime

 

He's a really good but not HoF back. Singletary can become as good as him

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Agreed, though it has less to do with his ability on the field and more to do with him wanting too much.

He's good but not AP in his prime good, or Zeke good or Barkley good

 

He obviously talented but not enough for what he wants

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Oh boy...lets not get crazy here.

 

Means nothing.  I watch other players/teams twitter too.  

You little slut!  Shame on you.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's not worth what he wants

 

He's not Zeke or Barkley or Gurley, or AP in his prime or Shady in his prime

 

He's a really good but not HoF back. Singletary can become as good as him

He's good but not AP in his prime good, or Zeke good or Barkley good

 

He obviously talented but not enough for what he wants

That's all true, but ultimately the FA market will decide what he's worth. I'm thinking he gets around $10M a year. Even though everyone has gotten used to saying RBs are a dime a dozen, it isn't really true for good backs. He may not be elite, but he's better than most of the starters int he league I'd wager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

That's all true, but ultimately the FA market will decide what he's worth. I'm thinking he gets around $10M a year. Even though everyone has gotten used to saying RBs are a dime a dozen, it isn't really true for good backs. He may not be elite, but he's better than most of the starters int he league I'd wager.

Backs are a dime a dozen line is an overused cliche 

 

Yes for 1-3 game incriminates, a low tier back in the right scheme will look good. 

 

That low tier back will not produce for 5-10 seasons

 

Most of the top backs in the league were drafted in the top 3 Rounds because teams saw their talent

 

From Zeke to Gurley to Barkley to AP.. even Gordon and Kareem Hunt.. from Lynch to even Shady and Singletary

 

RBs with special talent usually are not allowed to slide too far down the draft board

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Has he been seen at the Buffalo Intl yet?

No, but I've heard the Taurus is waiting at the airport :thumbsup:

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...