Josh Allen Loves Buffalo!!!!

wppete

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not surprised the organization even with all the naysayers stepped up and took him anyway and he’s a farm kid upstate New York is farm country so there’s that 

Yep they still grow corn & soybeans on Broadway & Bailey Ave.

...humble, mindful, respectful of the game, unquestioned work ethic to be the best, takes the team on his shoulders solely with reckless abandon, ME versus WE in his quote about "OUR team and OUR family", community and contributory minded.....yada yada......we definitely blew it with the "wrong Josh"...go figure.....SMH....

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Nice thing is that he's telling the truth.  Buffalo is a HUGE step up from Firebaugh, CA and Laramie, WY.  It's paradise compared to those wastelands.

Or maybe he just likes wastelands and found another good one to be in.

As a native Marylander, I kept hearing that Buffalo was kind of a crap shoot.  In my adult years I've made a number of trips up to go to games and I have loved it up there.  This includes Buffalo and the surrounding suburbs (Orchard Park, Hamburg, etc.)  Still don't know why so many people have given it such a bad review.  Heck I feel much safer walking through downtown Buffalo late at night than I do walking through downtown Baltimore.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

As a native Marylander, I kept hearing that Buffalo was kind of a crap shoot.  In my adult years I've made a number of trips up to go to games and I have loved it up there.  This includes Buffalo and the surrounding suburbs (Orchard Park, Hamburg, etc.)  Still don't know why so many people have given it such a bad review.  Heck I feel much safer walking through downtown Buffalo late at night than I do walking through downtown Baltimore.

Is that because it is safe in Buffalo, or because no one is actually in downtown Buffalo late at night?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...humble, mindful, respectful of the game, unquestioned work ethic to be the best, takes the team on his shoulders solely with reckless abandon, ME versus WE in his quote about "OUR team and OUR family", community and contributory minded.....yada yada......we definitely blew it with the "wrong Josh"...go figure.....SMH....

Allen fits right in. He represents the Bills and the Buffalo community  very well!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Just got my Josh Allen home jersey yesterday. 

NK717H2.3__95051.1538518513.png?c=2&imbypass=on

Wife and I got ours at the start of training camp.  I got the home, she got the white away..

First Jersey I have bought in 25 years, its the wife's first Jersey.

We got the right Josh!!

#GoBills

• Like (+1) 3