Cowboys Expected to Waive Taco Charlton

H2o

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/18/cowboys-expected-to-waive-taco-charlton-barring-last-minute-trade/

The Cowboys will move on from the defensive end, who tweeted and then deleted “Free me” earlier this week. Dallas has to make a roster move by 4 p.m. ET to get Robert Quinn activated after he served a two-game suspension.

This is a guy I wouldn't mind taking a flier on. 

• Like (+1) 3

He was a good player at Michigan, seemed alright when he got on the field in Dallas for the most part, and seemed to put together a good preseason this year as well. Not sure why he's in the doghouse there, but a change of scenery may jump-start his career ala Jerry Hughes. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, H2o said:

He was a good player at Michigan, seemed alright when he got on the field in Dallas for the most part, and seemed to put together a good preseason this year as well. Not sure why he's in the doghouse there, but a change of scenery may jump-start his career ala Jerry Hughes. 

Right but the problem here is who would he replace?

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

These guys need to stop tweeting stupid stuff like they are in jail, reminds of the rest of these malcontents who want to be traded. Not sure if he has the right attitude to be here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, H2o said:

So what has he shown to be picked up?  Who would you cut?  What is the team benefit?

It is bad when a 1st round pick is cut and not even traded for a 7th round pick.  I do no see him as an upgrade over the 8 DL the Bills now carry.  I say no based on his NFL production to date, don't care about an average college career.

• Like (+1) 1