New foods at New Era

Just Jack

@plenzmd1 mentioned this in his Fan Advisory thread, now here's an article....

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/09/whats-new-in-stadium-food-for-2019-buffalo-bills-home-games.html

And there are plenty of new food options awaiting what is sure to be an amped up crowd. Of course, there are some new takes on Buffalo favorites like Wings, Beef on Weck and even Fried Bologna. And a few with names that nod to the football team (like the K Gun Sub, named for the Bills’ famed no-huddle offense of the 1990s.)

Are you ready for the Beef on Weck Sidewinder Poutine?

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I’ll probably try an order of that poutine, as long as the lines aren’t too long and it’s $15 or under

LoL 15$ for French fries, Chees and gravy. My brother in law is from Toronto and he makes Poutine for the games on Sun. I love the taste of it but if it's over 8$ for potatoes, cheese and gravy I'll just stick with my liquid diet.

21 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

LoL 15$ for French fries, Chees and gravy. My brother in law is from Toronto and he makes Poutine for the games on Sun. I love the taste of it but if it's over 8$ for potatoes, cheese and gravy I'll just stick with my liquid diet.

I'd try it if I ate during the game, I'm not poor

19 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I had never heard of poutine before a trip to the Canadian Maritimes a couple weeks ago.  I ordered a variation, and asked the owner of the diner about it.  He told me tit originated, he thought in Toronto.  Variations consist of different kinds of meat being a layer on top of the fires, along with the gravy and cheese.  It was good, but I probably like a Rochester garbage plate more.

Back in the day, my mother used to pack us a thermos bottle of hot chocolate and a submarine sandwich. We considered ourselves fortunate that Dad could afford to pay for the season tickets.  We'd sit in our seats and eat our lunch on our lap. It was pretty cold out there for some of those December games....but I wouldn't have traded for the world.  Thanks Mom!