1-Land on Netflix (Island)

Virgil

Anyone watch this?  I heard it was good at first, binged it, and pretty damn corny and crap.  Then I go and read reviews and it got trashed for those reasons.  

For those that watched it, one question that I hopes not a huge plot hole:

Why was Cooper on the island in the first place?   They didn’t know he killed Chase’s mom, so what was he caught for that put him on death row?

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

Anyone watch this?  I heard it was good at first, binged it, and pretty damn corny and crap.  Then I go and read reviews and it got trashed for those reasons.  

For those that watched it, one question that I hopes not a huge plot hole:

Why was Cooper on the island in the first place?   They didn’t know he killed Chase’s mom, so what was he caught for that put him on death row?

Never heard of this show until now.

Just read a bit about it at Wikipedia.  "10 people wake up on the beach of a deserted tropical island but none of them know or remember how they got there."

What a great premise for a TV show!  There are endless creative directions to go in from that starting point.

This would normally appeal to me but then you mentioned the show was crap.

Still, the concept is promising enough that I will probably watch episode 1 tonight and I'll report back.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Just read a bit about it at Wikipedia.  "10 people wake up on the beach of a deserted tropical island but none of them know or remember how they got there."

The producers of ‘Survivor’ and similar scheisse found the way to not pay the winner the $1 million.

47 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I tried to make up some excuse to keep watching it, but I just couldn't. 

Too many options these days to waste time on crap.

This is very true.

I recently started watching "What/If" with Renee Zellweger.  Pulled the plug after second episode.  Just a terribly done show and there's no point in watching bad TV when you can find better TV.

I STILL think I'm going to watch episode 1 tonight, or at least start to!  We'll see if I can make it past the 15 minute mark.

:lol: