Is Some Respect Starting to Come the Bills Way ?

T master

Are the Bills starting to get noticed now at 2-0 ? Is Josh & the Bills opening some eyes around the league ? Are the national media experts starting to give the Bills a little respect & jumping on the proverbial Bills wagon i think it could be starting to happen !

I was reading articles like i normally do about our Buffalo Bills this morning & came across a article on the top 5 QB's in the NFL right now & the Bills Josh allen is mentioned at #3 although it be about running they say some other good things about the Bills QB !! 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001056093/article/rb-index-week-3-lamar-jackson-heads-list-of-top-running-qbs

I'm not sure how long it will last before the bashers come back when & if the Bills & Josh lose a game but I'm sure they are waiting in the wings cocked & locked to shoot down the Bills first chance they get !

But it is different to get at least a little respect from some of those that are suppose to be experts in the media that surrounds the NFL, I hope we keep proving them wrong so they all can eat a little crow !! 

GO BILLS !!! 

Just now, Circlethewagon8404 said:

True respect won't come until we beat the Pats.  Defeat the giant, become the giant.

Pretty much if we lose to them they'll go back to how they've been covering the Bills at least for a little while. Alternatively if we manage to beat the Patriots they'll lose their damn minds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty much if we lose to them they'll go back to how they've been covering the Bills at least for a little while. Alternatively if we manage to beat the Patriots they'll lose their damn minds.

Unfortunately, I think that's the way it is.  If we get crushed, we'll be known as the same ol' Bills.  I definitely hope that's not the case.  I wanna see Allen go toe to toe with Brady.  If we can pull that game off, that would be an incredible mental boost for our Bills.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think this happens if they blow us out.

2 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Unfortunately, I think that's the way it is.  If we get crushed, we'll be known as the same ol' Bills.  I definitely hope that's not the case.  I wanna see Allen go toe to toe with Brady.  If we can pull that game off, that would be an incredible mental boost for our Bills.

If we keep it close and play well, I think many will take notice 

• Like (+1) 3

I think it is strictly cause the Bills look competent everywhere..front office, coach, Offense, Defense, Special teams..everything looks well run and competent. No flukes, not wining on huge plays and fluky turnovers..just beating two teams( albeit might be bad teams) in all phases of the games.

i know the answer to this but i'm going to play devil's advocate:

Why is our benchmark the best team in football when it isn't for the other AFC teams?  why is there a demand we got 11-0 before we get any respect when some 1-1 and 0-2 teams are being given credit over us?  when you bring in 10 new starters on offense, a 2 y/o front office why is history such a factor?  and i could argue other teams are not being held to the same standards.

AFC teams around us are getting weaker or struggling so why wouldn't that elevate the Bills in principal?  why must it be "we're nothing until we beat the Pats***"?

As much as i hate to say it but we don't get a win from either game w/ the Pats***  and i think that's a common understanding but i don't think it takes away from how good this team is and will be and I think our benchmark should be something more realistic than "you've played a bunch of scrub teams and can't beat the Pats***, you suck as always".

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Just looking at Power Rankings on NFL.com. 

If we beat NE, they will instantly put us in the top 5-6 teams in the league.

30 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Shut up. 

Feel better? 

well if you were really good at your job you would of slapped me across the face with it. Now that's dis-respect, or respect  depending on what you are in to

Strangely though I do feel a little better

Edited by ddaryl