PFF's 90+ grades for week 2

GreggTX

5 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

The most annoying thing on the internet is thinking you are following a link to an article, but instead having a video thrust in your face. 

I’m thinking that reading is just to hard for the masses...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

+1

I'd rather much read an article .   Videos are big time wasters

I thought I was in the minority based on the amount of video posted.  Maybe I am old school but I can read faster than I can watch a video.  Plus I do not get the over the top delivery.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

F PFF right guys!?!?!?!?!?

They threw us a bone, but will be interesting watching "the experts" try to walk back all their nonsense regarding Allen.

Allen isn't there yet, but he came into the league as a talented, but raw project. He is what we thought he was. 

You can ruin guys like that if you do not give them the time and the resources to grow into the role. The patience of this coaching staff, and Allen's commitment to self-improvement is a good sign that he is in the right system.

Everyone is a bit high now, but there will be some bumps along the way.

It will be interesting to see if this is a more mature team that takes care of business against struggling teams like good teams do, or if they play down to the level of those teams as I have seen so often in the past.

Good litmus test coming up.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

They did. 

Bojo has really turned it around since the preseason. Hopefully he can stay consistent throughout the year. 

I’m surprised that Bojo made the list. Not because he didn’t have a really solid game, he did, it’s just that the punter from Cleveland killed it.

• Like (+1) 1

Horrible Harry appeared to have a GREAT game last week.  Bunch of nice pass defenses, but you never really know what is going on in between those splash plays... unless you watch the film (which presumably PFF did).  Nice to see that it was overall a great game from him