DaBillsFanSince1973

Bengals @ Bills **Predict the Score**

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Don't rattle the cage this morning.  

this is the second time i'll have to say this today...don't tell me how to live my life!

• Haha (+1) 2

I predicted losses are at least potential losses in week 1 and week 2, and that worked out OK. For the greater good, I'm going 27-21 Bengals.

31-17 Bills. Bills need to be careful with this one.

Edited by Rocket94

I think the D steps up and our O will flag a bit with Singletary likely being out.

Bills 20

Bengals 10

1 hour ago, teef said:

this is the second time i'll have to say this today...don't tell me how to live my life!

Just make sure you eat enough fiber.  Most American's don't get enough fiber in their diet...be the change.

• Haha (+1) 1

I have picked us to lose the first 2 games so I am not going to change that now!  (But shhhhh!  I think we are really going to win).

Bengals:  21

Bills: 17

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:31 AM, Cripple Creek said:

I’m boycotting your thread until you start posting a prediction of your own.

So what's your prediction man?

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

So what's your prediction man?

I get more itchy as the week goes on but I’ll say Bills 27 Bengals 19.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I get more itchy as the week goes on but I’ll say Bills 27 Bengals 19.

Cool, I generally don't post mine until late in the week but I do post my prediction in every thread I just like to wait and see what the general population predicts before I make mine. GO BILLS!!!

This game worries me because we are 2-0 with 2 emotional wins on the road.. it has all the makings of a classic trap game

I feel this game is ALL ABOUT McDermott and his staff to ensure this team is focused on the Bengals and not looking ahead to the big test week 4. I know I am already looking ahead some so I hope the team is more focused than me.

I do feel we are the better team, and this is our home opener. I'm going 35 - 24....  Josh hits 300 yds 3 TD's. Defense lets Andy get some yards but will tighten up when necessary

This game should belong to the D.  If they show up it will be a nice W.   But i have a strange feeling Cinci will hit a few big plays and stay on the field...and this won't be the easy W that we all want it to be.

Buffalo 26

Cinci  21

I think the Bills may start out slow on O in this one, but the D will be its usual stingy self, leading the Bills to a win in the home opener:

20-12 Bills

The Bills come out firing on all cylinders and take a 21-3 halftime lead only to once again not show up in the 3rd quarter letting Cinci back into ball game and the Bills pull out a squeaker 24-17

24 Bills

17 Bengals

I think we have another come from behind win in the 4th quarter and people keep asking themselves if the BIlls are actually good or have they just been facing bad teams.