Florida couple arrested for DUI charges, then had sex in the back of police car

Happy

13 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Only in FloriDAH

"While I was outside my patrol vehicle, Megan and Aaron took their clothes off and started to have sex," the arresting deputy said in the arrest report.

"When I opened up the door to stop them, Aaron was naked and Megan had her pants down where her vaginal area was visible. I also observed her bra was halfway off and her breasts were fully visible."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-couple-arrested-dui-charges-224936679.html

To paraphrase, "I calculated the odds of having sex in the back seat of a police car, and I had to do it Jerry."

11 hours ago, The Dean said:

I understand that it is illegal to peddle under the influence. But there is really not much of a chance of these cyclists killing anyone other than themselves.

Unless they swerve into oncoming traffic, a motorist slams on his brakes to avoid them, and the car or truck loses control.

14 hours ago, Augie said:

It sounded like good fun....until I saw the photos.

14 hours ago, stuvian said:

i don't want the photos to spoil a good story

14 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Thank you for stopping me from clicking on the link

8 hours ago, billsherd said:

I didn't listen.... ruined the story. 

Speaking of photos:

BurgandeFaunt5_640h.jpg

18 hours ago, The Dean said:

So let me see if I have this correct. They were drunk (obviously) but riding bicycles. Yes they were riding at night without lights, and I wish the cops pulled more people over for that (as with riding against traffic, on the sidewalk, not signaling turns--this goes for autos too, etc). But arrest them and put them into a police car? Seriously? For riding a bicycle drunk?

I understand that it is illegal to peddle under the influence. But there is really not much of a chance of these cyclists killing anyone other than themselves. Shouldn't they just have been issued a citation?

With that said, i have to ask, "is having sex in the backseat of a car against the law?" I get that it was in the back of a police car---but c'mon. That makes it hilarious. If the cop had half a sense of humor, he'd let them go simply because they were so outrageous.  I mean, unless they called him a motherf$#%er or something,

Full disclosure. I've broken these laws on many occasions. Riding a bicycle drunk?  Absolutely. May do it again later this week. Sex in the backseat of a car? Not in awhile, unfortunately, but hell yes!  

Quick note: For those of you who don't know Fernandina Beach. It's a pretty quiet beach town, especially this time of year.  I don't think they were on any major roads with much traffic, if that matters to you.

It's operating a vehicle under the influence.  You can also be charged with DUI for operating a riding lawn mower drunk.

But what's REALLY stupid is being arrested for "driving a horse while under the influence."  E.g. https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-dui-on-a-horse-20171103-story.html.  In most cases, it's "drunken idiot riding their horse on the interstate," which should be a criminal offense.  But not a DWI offense.  :wacko:

21 hours ago, The Dean said:

So let me see if I have this correct. They were drunk (obviously) but riding bicycles. Yes they were riding at night without lights, and I wish the cops pulled more people over for that (as with riding against traffic, on the sidewalk, not signaling turns--this goes for autos too, etc). But arrest them and put them into a police car? Seriously? For riding a bicycle drunk?

I understand that it is illegal to peddle under the influence. But there is really not much of a chance of these cyclists killing anyone other than themselves. Shouldn't they just have been issued a citation?

With that said, i have to ask, "is having sex in the backseat of a car against the law?" I get that it was in the back of a police car---but c'mon. That makes it hilarious. If the cop had half a sense of humor, he'd let them go simply because they were so outrageous.  I mean, unless they called him a motherf$#%er or something,

Full disclosure. I've broken these laws on many occasions. Riding a bicycle drunk?  Absolutely. May do it again later this week.  Sex in the backseat of a car? Not in awhile, unfortunately, but hell yes!  

Quick note: For those of you who don't know Fernandina Beach. It's a pretty quiet beach town, especially this time of year.  I don't think they were on any major roads with much traffic, if that matters to you.

Not to be picky, but sex in the back seat of a car lacks the crazy points you earn while having sex in the back seat of a cop car while being arrested! Somewhere in the middle is having the cop tap on your window while you are having sex in your car.....or so I would imagine......as far as you know.  

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's operating a vehicle under the influence.  You can also be charged with DUI for operating a riding lawn mower drunk.

But what's REALLY stupid is being arrested for "driving a horse while under the influence."  E.g. https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-dui-on-a-horse-20171103-story.html.  In most cases, it's "drunken idiot riding their horse on the interstate," which should be a criminal offense.  But not a DWI offense.  :wacko:

I understand the law, I also know it can be applied for riding a lawn mower. I'm just saying. "C'mon."  And, as is often the case, your horse riding example makes the point I'm getting at. 

52 minutes ago, Augie said:

Not to be picky, but sex in the back seat of a car lacks the crazy points you earn while having sex in the back seat of a cop car while being arrested! Somewhere in the middle is having the cop tap on your window while you are having sex in your car.....or so I would imagine......as far as you know.  

Completely agree! Completely crazy and wonderful!  Then again, I'm a Bukowski and Hunter Thompson fan.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:01 PM, The Dean said:

Full disclosure. I've broken these laws on many occasions. Riding a bicycle drunk?  Absolutely. May do it again later this week. Sex in the backseat of a car? Not in awhile, unfortunately, but hell yes!  

Well, at least you got out of that ticket.  I hope he was gentle.  :)