Mike Greenberg Flips out about Jets - Get Up

Rochesterfan

15 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Wow! That actually looked genuine. If it is I feel bad for Greeny. A lot of Jet fans had high hopes and to have your season end after 2 weeks is devastating. But whats probably worse is already knowing your franchise QB is not what was expected.

He’s a millionaire who likes a sports team.

Feel bad? Cmon guy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/17/2019 at 8:55 PM, Utah John said:

Doesn't anyone besides me realize how close we came to losing to the Jets?

Doesn't anyone besides me think we WOULD have lost to the Jets if their MLB didn't get hurt?

I don't think there's any reason to think Darnold won't be a very good QB.  No QB can play well behind a bad O line and with a bad offensive game plan, and most QBs will have a tough time against the Bills D.  

But, with Darnold out for a month or so, I agree the season looks grim for the Jets.  I've been in that place myself with quite a few Bills teams.  

FWIW, I googled 2-0 contenders or pretenders to see what people were saying about the Bills.  I happened to get linked to a 2018 article.  Guess which AFCE team was 2-0 last year.  Miami.  So it is possible to collapse really really fast, if you have the right coach.

Debbie downer.... Home opener for Jets and Giants. 2 wins! Bills 3-0 and get the Pats at home. Doesn't get any better than this!

17 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Greenie is jumping off a cliff in that clip.  I wonder what Mike Francesca is saying about this Jets team.  High expectations falling way short.

Francesa isn't saying much about the Jets, said he realizes the Jets are dealing with injuries. But even without the injuries, they still wouldn't be much better than they are now. Gase is living on borrowed time and Francesa will rip him apart at some point. Gase better get some pointers from Rex on where to hide

Edited by buffalo2218

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Francesa isn't saying much about the Jets, said he realizes the Jets are dealing with injuries. But even without the injuries, they still wouldn't be much better than they are. Gase is living on borrowed time and Francesa will rip him apart at some point. Gase better get some pointers from Rex

I remember when Francesca tore into Rex, that was epic Francesca.  If Gase gets pointers from Rex, Mehta will be kissing Gase's ass to no end.  But yeah, Gase will be gone at some point, though probably not soon enough for Jets fans.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I remember when Francesca tore into Rex, that was epic Francesca.  If Gase gets pointers from Rex, Mehta will be kissing Gase's ass to no end.  But yeah, Gase will be gone at some point, though probably not soon enough for Jets fans.

That clip on Rex and Idzik is pure gold. Francesa hates the Bills with a passion, probably because the Bills have got the better of the Jets in the last few years. I still can't figure out how the Jets picked Gase over McCarthy. Still, even if he is a Bills hater, dude is so damn funny

18 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Francesa isn't saying much about the Jets, said he realizes the Jets are dealing with injuries. But even without the injuries, they still wouldn't be much better than they are now. Gase is living on borrowed time and Francesa will rip him apart at some point. Gase better get some pointers from Rex on where to hide

I’ve been listening to him recently due to our last 2 opponents and it seems like the Giants have given him so much material, he’s leaving Gase alone (for now)

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve been listening to him recently due to our last 2 opponents and it seems like the Giants have given him so much material, he’s leaving Gase alone (for now)

Yeah he's brutalizing their FO and coach. Kinda makes me feel sorry for Saquon, he may end up like Barry Sanders