Mike Greenberg Flips out about Jets - Get Up

Rochesterfan

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Wow! That actually looked genuine. If it is I feel bad for Greeny. A lot of Jet fans had high hopes and to have your season end after 2 weeks is devastating. But whats probably worse is already knowing your franchise QB is not what was expected.

When you can hear the people behind the camera's laughing, I think it's safe to say it was pretty genuine.

My favorite line:  I wait all year long for this and it's 8 days and the season over!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

When you can hear the people behind the camera's laughing, I think it's safe to say it was pretty genuine.

My favorite line:  I wait all year long for this and it's 8 days and the season over!

I've said that plenty as a bills fan ...

The pain is real ?

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Wow! That actually looked genuine. If it is I feel bad for Greeny. A lot of Jet fans had high hopes and to have your season end after 2 weeks is devastating. But whats probably worse is already knowing your franchise QB is not what was expected.

It was genuine - his passion is a fans passion and the anger and frustration is exactly what we all feel.

Just so-nice not to be a Bills fan going through this.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm sure part of that breakdown was from the Bills ripping his heart out. He hates the Bills.

Yes - I am sure that is a part of it - he had a few hot takes last week with Rex on the show, but nothing like this.

37 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Saying Darnold isnt what was expected is a bit pre mature Imo. Yes, nobody thought he'd get mono, but he can still be really good, even this season. Problem is gase. Wouldn't be shocked if he's fired by mid next season.