Sign in to follow this  
Another Fan

Have the Bengals become anyone's 2nd favorite team?

I merely ask that question as I'm curious if the Andy Dalton/Bengals love has just about died out from almost two years ago.  I mean I'm paraphrasing but the night the drought was broken many posters here proclaimed they would be eternally grateful to the Bengals.  

Certainly last year at the preseason game between the Bengals the love was still evident.  Two years later though in a regular season game though?  I'm thinking a lot of the love died out for a team for the most part fans didn't have a strong opinion one way or another.

I'm not sure about this year but if things keep progressing the way they are, we certainly won't need others teams help like that to make the playoffs!

But there is nothing wrong with being friendly to a Bengals fans at bar or game especially if person is wearing Dalton jersey.

Personally I hope Dalton has flu so Bills do not embarrass him or get him hurt unintentionally.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I merely ask that question as I'm curious if the Andy Dalton/Bengals love has just about died out from almost two years ago.  I mean I'm paraphrasing but the night the drought was broken many posters here proclaimed they would be eternally grateful to the Bengals.  

Certainly last year at the preseason game between the Bengals the love was still evident.  Two years later though in a regular season game though?  I'm thinking a lot of the love died out for a team for the most part fans didn't have a strong opinion one way or another.

I'm not sure about this year but if things keep progressing the way they are, we certainly won't need others teams help like that to make the playoffs!

Not mine.

Dont have a second team, but I wish them well because of what they did in 17 for us. I'm taking a Bengals fan to the game who is coming in from Indiana. Hes scared to wear his Jersey cuz hes heard how crazy we are. I told him it will be fine. Sack up and rep your team.

I've never had a 2nd favorite team, but if I did it would probably be the Bears or the Chargers.

Hell to the no. I hate all other 31 teams, but out of them, I will say I hate the Raiders the least.

No.  The Bengals are a garbage organization.  They delivered multiple dirty hits against the Bills when we lost to them in Cinci a couple years ago.  A late hit to the back of Clay’s knee stands out in my mind.  

Not me, but then again I don't have a second favorite team. I'm a one team and one team only kinda guy.

I don't have a second favorite team, but I'll probably always wish Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd well when they're not playing against us.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

As a Die Hard Cincinnati Reds fan, yes, they are my 2nd choice....

Bills

Sabres

Reds

'Cuse

46 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

I don't have a second favorite team, but I'll probably always wish Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd well when they're not playing against us.

Dalton is a GREAT person 

I just have no respect for mike brown. There are HS teams in Ohio with better facilities than those cats. Not only don’t they have an indoor practice facility they don’t even have a bubble that they can use. This is Ohio - the weather is maniacal! I’ll never understand mike brown. They are so cheap they paint their helmets. All other teams have decals that they put on each week so they look fresh but noooo not the cheaps. 

• Haha (+1) 1