Have the Bengals become anyone's 2nd favorite team?

Another Fan

I merely ask that question as I'm curious if the Andy Dalton/Bengals love has just about died out from almost two years ago.  I mean I'm paraphrasing but the night the drought was broken many posters here proclaimed they would be eternally grateful to the Bengals.  

Certainly last year at the preseason game between the Bengals the love was still evident.  Two years later though in a regular season game though?  I'm thinking a lot of the love died out for a team for the most part fans didn't have a strong opinion one way or another.

I'm not sure about this year but if things keep progressing the way they are, we certainly won't need others teams help like that to make the playoffs!

10 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I merely ask that question as I'm curious if the Andy Dalton/Bengals love has just about died out from almost two years ago.  I mean I'm paraphrasing but the night the drought was broken many posters here proclaimed they would be eternally grateful to the Bengals.  

Certainly last year at the preseason game between the Bengals the love was still evident.  Two years later though in a regular season game though?  I'm thinking a lot of the love died out for a team for the most part fans didn't have a strong opinion one way or another.

I'm not sure about this year but if things keep progressing the way they are, we certainly won't need others teams help like that to make the playoffs!

Not mine.

Dont have a second team, but I wish them well because of what they did in 17 for us. I'm taking a Bengals fan to the game who is coming in from Indiana. Hes scared to wear his Jersey cuz hes heard how crazy we are. I told him it will be fine. Sack up and rep your team.