Add one player to this team

Virgil

Ramsey.  He is actually available.  Buffalo has the #1 pass defense on paper I know.  Kc and Ne throw that paper in the trash.  Play to beat the best.  Get the best guy you can get. Top 5 guys dont hit FA.  They are tagged or traded.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

I’m honestly shocked to hear so many defensive options. Team was 2nd last year and top 5 this year.  But to each their own. 

As for Mahomes, I wonder what he’d be like outside of Reid’s system. I’m sure very good, still just saying. 

To me, I go offense to create one more piece for the defense to worry about and free up other things.  

I didn’t think about Hopkins.  That makes me reconsider my pick, but I think I’m sticking with Barkley 

Just now, Mat68 said:

Ramsey.  He is actually available.  Buffalo has the #1 pass defense on paper I know.  Kc and Ne throw that paper in the trash.  Play to beat the best.  Get the best guy you can get. Top 5 guys dont hit FA.  They are tagged or traded.  

Not a chance, he is a cancer!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Virgil said:

I’m honestly shocked to hear so many defensive options. Team was 2nd last year and top 5 this year.  But to each their own. 

As for Mahomes, I wonder what he’d be like outside of Reid’s system. I’m sure very good, still just saying. 

To me, I go offense to create one more piece for the defense to worry about and free up other things.  

I didn’t think about Hopkins.  That makes me reconsider my pick, but I think I’m sticking with Barkley 

Ya ya, its an offensive league, defense no longer matters - but it does!

20 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If the rules are you can add a QB, I'm going Pat Mahomes and it's not close.  I'm a huge Allen fan but let's get real here.

Mahomes would not be as effective here. He is a great talent but he is a definite beneficary of all the talent around him. So I think the jump from Allen to him will not be that great.

• Like (+1) 2

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Mahomes would not be as effective here. He is a great talent but he is a definite beneficary of all the talent around him. So I think the jump from Allen to him will not be that great.

Disagree.  He has great players and coaching but he would be the best QB in the league if he was on the Bills right now and it would be hard to keep the Bills under 30 a game.

6 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Not a chance, he is a cancer!

Why?  He doesnt like St. Marrone?  Go figure.  He was a top five pick and actually out performed his contract.  By not willing to extend him they told him he is going to be tagged for a year maybe 2.  

Barkley, Mack, Mahomes, Hopkins, Thomas and Jones are all good choices.  If I have to pick someone different and it has to be a current player I'd go with:

Von Miller if D, Mike Evans if O or

Brady.  I'd then promptly bench him and have him clean the locker room toilets while Allen plays.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1