Add one player to this team

Virgil

Same as usual... 

qb makes the world go round, but optimism runs high so the lists a little shorter at the moment.

then an elite pass rusher. 

Then an elite pass catcher. 

We dont have glaring holes there, but none are elite. You have to take elite guys there first.

Depending on whether we are talking to win Sunday or the next 5 years may tweak answers a bit but the Mahomes-Mack-Hopkins plans are pretty good short and long term 

24 minutes ago, the skycap said:

We have our future Aaron Donald, #91. We don't have a Khalil Mack

Believing that Ed Oliver will reach the level of Aaron Donald is a little far fetched. I hope he does too.

12 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Same as usual... 

qb makes the world go round, but optimism runs high so the lists a little shorter at the moment.

then an elite pass rusher. 

Then an elite pass catcher. 

We dont have glaring holes there, but none are elite. You have to take elite guys there first.

Depending on whether we are talking to win Sunday or the next 5 years may tweak answers a bit but the Mahomes-Mack-Hopkins plans are pretty good short and long term 

Hallelujah! All hail Beane! 

I know some say you can turn it around faster, but I LOVE what they have done. No one is perfect, but they had a plan and were efficient. 

If I can take away character concerns, it has to be Tyreek Hill.  That speed on the edge with Josh Allen’s cannon ? 

But reality is reality and the character of Tyreek Hill is questionable, so give me Khalil Mack.  The offense will continue to grow on its own, give this defense Khalil Mack and it’s an all-decade defense. 

Would also take Zeke into consideration, the play action that he would open up for Josh Allen would be incredible. 

For those who chose Mahomes, there is no doubt he is a great player so far in his career. To me, however, we have John Brown and Cole Beasley as our two main pass catchers. Do you want to add Pat Mahomes and Zay Jones to them, or Josh Allen and Deandre Hopkins. I think we are better with Allen and Hopkins.