Add one player to this team

Virgil

19 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Why?  He doesnt like St. Marrone?  Go figure.  He was a top five pick and actually out performed his contract.  By not willing to extend him they told him he is going to be tagged for a year maybe 2.  

Nope, stay away, stay away. We have a great team culture developing why f*** it up; and he would! Build through the draft, know its old fashion and you want showtime, but I want a team with a winning culture!

• Like (+1) 1

Thomas, Kittle, Hopkins, Julio Jones, all good options... I'm not sure about Barkley just cause I think Singletary has been as good as Barkley, we just haven't been giving him the ball.

I think Mack makes the most sense though. He would generate so many turnovers in this defense and completely solidify that allowing Allen to continue to have an easy life. 

6 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Nope, stay away, stay away. We have a great team culture developing why f*** it up; and he would! Build through the draft, know its old fashion and you want showtime, but I want a team with a winning culture!

I want a team that can win a Superbowl.  In a passing NFL.  Having a defense that can wipe out the pass would be ideal.  Ramsey added to what we have could be the trick today.  Not in 2022 if Beane is 100% on all his picks.

Edited by Mat68

Just now, Mat68 said:

I want a team that can win a Superbowl.  In a passing NFL.  Having a defense that can wipe out the pass would ideal.  Ramsey added to what we have could be the trick today.  Not in 2022 if Beane is 100% on all his picks.

Nope, keep on wanting it aint happening with good reason, adults are in charge now!

17 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Khalil Mack or Aaron Donald or OBJ.

I perceive that OBJ is not a process player, so he’s out. That leaves me with Donald or Mack. Well, Mack is younger and we have an abundance of DTs, so Mack it is.

I'd still go Donald. We might have decent tackles already, but they are nothing compared to Donald. Donald is a future hall of famer if he keeps up his current trajectory.

I get the talk about offensive weapons, but Aaron Donald is just a game wrecker. If I couldn't choose him I'd probably go with Travis Kelce. Would be great to have an elite TE.

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'd still go Donald. We might have decent tackles already, but they are nothing compared to Donald. Donald is a future hall of famer if he keeps up his current trajectory.

I get the talk about offensive weapons, but Aaron Donald is just a game wrecker. If I couldn't choose him I'd probably go with Travis Kelce. Would be great to have an elite TE.

Mack is a future HOFer as well.