Bad bad Josh Allen stars in Angry Runs

HOUSE

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yeah I really dont want to see too much of that.....I mean once in a while he is compeative....start doing that a lot these guys outweight him by 30 plus pounds.....

at 240, most LBs and very few safeties (if any) and no corners outweigh him by 30 pounds. 

I hold my breath every time Allen has contact.  But I think he is more likely to get hurt if he starts doing a lot of things against his instincts. He is just so much fun to watch play. 

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

at 240, most LBs and very few safeties (if any) and no corners outweigh him by 30 pounds. 

I hold my breath every time Allen has contact.  But I think he is more likely to get hurt if he starts doing a lot of things against his instincts. He is just so much fun to watch play. 

I thought the forearm he gave was to a LB or  DL

I get it...he is a HUGE QB....its just in his position he is not conditioned to take a vicious hit on every play like these defenders are.....there are rules to protect QBs in the NFL because that is the money position...Josh should take advantage of that we need him all season.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I thought the forearm he gave was to a LB or  DL

I get it...he is a HUGE QB....its just in his position he is not conditioned to take a vicious hit on every play like these defenders are.....there are rules to protect QBs in the NFL because that is the money position...Josh should take advantage of that we need him all season.

Lorenzo Carter 255.   6% bigger than Josh.  If they were boxers both would be heavyweights.   A fair fight. I understand your concern. unless the play is a designed run, it might make sense to tell him "always always always just throw it away" rather than run.   But in the event he is on the move, I am not sure I would coach too hard against his instincts.