Bad bad Josh Allen stars in Angry Runs

HOUSE

55 minutes ago, H2o said:

That's what brought on the cheap shot by Carter later that didn't get flagged. 

Yeah, he was struggling to get Josh down again and just went into desperation mode. Swatted Josh's head and stuff. In this day and age of ticky tack calls on QBs, I'm not sure how that's not called. The refs were really inconsistent this weekend in a bunch of the games I watched.

55 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There is a lot of young Ben R. in Josh Allen

I get the Big Ben references in the pocket and arm wise. Outside the Pocket as a running QB Josh smokes him. 

Both tough bastards. I hope Josh can match his skills in the pocket someday. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, zevo said:

Big Ben is a ***** compared to Allen.. and I don’t feel I’m being a homer here 

Oh come on now...Ben R. especially younger Ben R. is one of the top QBs in the league....he could run to...has the cannon arm like Josh does.....shrugs off guys trying to tackle him.

I think that comparison is a credit to Allen....as Ben has won super bowls and had a long and productive career

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh come on now...Ben R. especially younger Ben R. is one of the top QBs in the league....he could run to...has the cannon arm like Josh does.....shrugs off guys trying to tackle him.

I think that comparison is a credit to Allen....as Ben has won super bowls and had a long and productive career

Didn’t say he wasn’t good...Ben is a potential HOF...my blocked word is another word for a kitty....

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

There is a lot of young Ben R. in Josh Allen

Young Ben is the outdated version 1.0 bad bad QB.  Josh "Jerome Bettis" Allen is the much improved version 2.0 bad bad QB.

8 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yup. Tough call. But Gore's was surely angrier. 

but he is a running back. they are supposed to run angry.  QB are supposed to run scared. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

Young Ben is the outdated version 1.0 bad bad QB.  Josh "Jerome Bettis" Allen is the much improved version 2.0 bad bad QB.

Yeah I really dont want to see too much of that.....I mean once in a while he is compeative....start doing that a lot these guys outweight him by 30 plus pounds.....