Pats LT Isaiah Wynn to IR

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

I expect the patriots will run run run some more against the bottom ranked run defense the bills have.

I also expect the leagues best secondary to limit the bills ability to move the ball.

I would say losing by 10 or less will be a win for the bills.  They wont win outright

Why would our secondary stop us from moving the ball, you're not making any sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, H2o said:

That OL is a mess right now, but their OL coach always seems to get the most out of every guy they plug in. I hope and pray that our defense can constantly hit Brady all game long in week 4. 

I hope every defense can hit Brady all game long

Buddy was mentioning today. Brees and Rothlisberger,  Foles etc. all injured regularly and often. taking hits a plenty.
But Brady seems to avoid such things more often than not.
could it be his health regimen? sure it could.

His natural athletic ability to avoid big hits " Sure, that too.
His keen pocket presence, cause he really never leaves it ?

or could it be the most simple and obvious denominator of all

The Pats line just holds like there are no rules for them ?

Hmmmm

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Charles Romes said:

With all of the trickery and rub routes the Pats offense has evolved beyond needing an offensive line. 

did you notice that rubbing off on Daboll  in his time at ne , when last week against Giants he employed with the nice bunch formations and "rub" routes.

and we  have a real beasty  O line.

but your point is well taken. Patriots do Patriots quite well.

55 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

As a Pats****** fan, you're undoubtedly too new to understand that we don't subscribe to the "moral

victory" theory.

You also don't know how to read a stat column if you think Buffalo ranks in the bottom of the league in run D.

But ya know, great post otherwise 

Lol well by dvoa they are ranked 28th in the league against the run. By your traditional yards per game they would be ranked a bit higher. 

48 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Buddy was mentioning today. Brees and Rothlisberger,  Foles etc. all injured regularly and often. taking hits a plenty.
But Brady seems to avoid such things more often than not.
could it be his health regimen? sure it could.

His natural athletic ability to avoid big hits " Sure, that too.
His keen pocket presence, cause he really never leaves it ?

or could it be the most simple and obvious denominator of all

The Pats line just holds like there are no rules for them ?

Hmmmm

It dosent matter whos name is on the back of the jersey. Superior coaching and teaching of proper technique as well as spending a sufficent amount of time on who the officiating crew is and what they will and wont call likley plays a role in it. But thats what happens when you leave no stone un turned

• Like (+1) 1

LOL, every time we hear about the Cheats having an O-line injury, we get all wet about "maybe this time".  Then the D comes away with 0 sacks, 0 pressures, and gives up 150 yards rushing to some guy we never heard of and is out of the league in a year.  I'm a right-to-lifer from Missouri on this one.  Show me that baby.

Could something like a pass rush be the one, last vestige of the Jets that had so many predicting a playoff birth just a few weeks ago?

of course, the Jets have no prayer of winning on Sunday. But, could they perhaps rattle Brady* a little and give him an unpleasant day? Could he enter New Era Field the weekend after next with some amount of trepidation?

i honestly can’t remember seeing a team with playoff aspirations disintegrate as quickly as the Jets have this season. Be that as it may, perhaps they have enough fire and anger in them to make Brady* miserable this Sunday?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol well by dvoa they are ranked 28th in the league against the run. By your traditional yards per game they would be ranked a bit higher. 

It dosent matter whos name is on the back of the jersey. Superior coaching and teaching of proper technique as well as spending a sufficent amount of time on who the officiating crew is and what they will and wont call likley plays a role in it. But thats what happens when you leave no stone un turned

A bit higher? Like 10th?

Look, I get that you're here to troll, but a modicum of intellectual honesty wouldn't hurt 

9 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

They have also played two of the best in the game so far. Not every team has a Lev Bell or a Saquon. The Bills are 20th in yards per rush attempt faced. They will want to do better than that going forward but equally given who they have played I don't think that suggests a bottom end run defense. It looks more like middle of the pack to me. 

7 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Could something like a pass rush be the one, last vestige of the Jets that had so many predicting a playoff birth just a few weeks ago?

of course, the Jets have no prayer of winning on Sunday. But, could they perhaps rattle Brady* a little and give him an unpleasant day? Could he enter New Era Field the weekend after next with some amount of trepidation?

i honestly can’t remember seeing a team with playoff aspirations disintegrate as quickly as the Jets have this season. Be that as it may, perhaps they have enough fire and anger in them to make Brady* miserable this Sunday?

I dunno the defense looked like it quit late on MNF to me after playing pretty darn well for 2 and a half quarters. 

Edited by GunnerBill

17 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Not to worry. They'll sign the kid sweeping floors down the street at the Whole Foods and turn him into an All-Pro by Friday.

Brady will give em the Drops from Gizelle

10 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

There... I fixed it for you.

Im sure they can search the wanted posters for another rapist.  After all they are all about culture.  Kinda like us but with a twist.?

• Haha (+1) 3