Pats LT Isaiah Wynn to IR

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Brady will give em the Drops from Gizelle

Im sure they can search the wanted posters for another rapist.  After all they are all about culture.  Kinda like us but with a twist.?

A culture of murder, rape, cheating, debauchery, P.E.D.s, and post-whistle elbow-drops resulting in concussions: The Patriot Way.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, scribo said:

I know these things never seem to affect the Pats*, but it sure looks like they are nearing a breaking point on the o-line.

Losing Wynn (the latest of the Pats* OL problems) surely doesn't help.

It's a long season and even with the quick passes and good coaching they really are human (contrary to what most think).

Greggy and Jets are on the road with nothing to lose.  I'm interested to see if the Jets D can get to Brady on Sunday.

I hope so, it would give good tape for McDermott.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Losing Wynn (the latest of the Pats* OL problems) surely doesn't help.

It's a long season and even with the quick passes and good coaching they really are human (contrary to what most think).

Greggy and Jets are on the road with nothing to lose.  I'm interested to see if the Jets D can get to Brady on Sunday.

I hope so, it would give good tape for McDermott.

Well, they'll get plenty of chances. After two weeks, the Pats* have scored 76 points, and allowed 3. I don't imagine the Jets time of possession is going to be particularly long.

Brady has an injured calf muscle all of a sudden...

Speculation is that he injured it on the QB sneak TD. Every time they try to make him a real football player he breaks. Honestly, the only hope for stopping them is their arrogance and insistence on acting like Brady can be a real football player and do athletic things like run or catch passes. 

I'm sure he's fine. It's the Jets they have coming up, so they could line the punter up at QB and be favored by 10. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

13 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

A bit higher? Like 10th?

Look, I get that you're here to troll, but a modicum of intellectual honesty wouldn't hurt 

It's actually not intellectual dishonesty, but rather ignorance.  This guy has no idea what he's talking about in any of the posts I've seen from him.  Total troll.  

I miss PatsFanNH, he is a good poster who hasn't been around lately.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:03 PM, DJB said:

Im guessing the Pats offensive game plan will revolve around this. 

My guess is we see a lot of quick screens, bubble screens, quick slants etc.

Anything that gets the ball out quickly.  We need to be prepared for that

Don't forget about the illegal pick plays and blocking down field that is never called.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's incredible how often that happens these days. ;)

I know Toads, Newts , black cats.

carzy times

20 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Could something like a pass rush be the one, last vestige of the Jets that had so many predicting a playoff birth just a few weeks ago?

of course, the Jets have no prayer of winning on Sunday. But, could they perhaps rattle Brady* a little and give him an unpleasant day? Could he enter New Era Field the weekend after next with some amount of trepidation?

i honestly can’t remember seeing a team with playoff aspirations disintegrate as quickly as the Jets have this season. Be that as it may, perhaps they have enough fire and anger in them to make Brady* miserable this Sunday?

Let us prey  ... lol

10 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

And they will have the tape from our practices and walkthrough as well as a stolen copy of our game plan to prepare with.

we'll fool them. Gave the spy a tape of the Andy Griffith Show. The one with Ernest T Bass tossing stones to get Charlene's eye.
you know , the one wit the the Darling Family kicking the jams. something to make beelzabumchick look around and wonder wtf

6 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

What kind of bounty do you think Gregg-o has on Tom Brady this week?

I will chip in lol. any one else  here ?