Which Bills player has played at the highest level these first 2 games?

GreggTX

I know he doesn't have sexy stats, but that's because QB's don't favor throwing it in his direction. His coverage has been great and he's been laying some serious hits on people. I gotta go with Micah Hyde. I love a S that punishes backs and receivers that challenge him. Hyde is playing with an attitude this season. I love it!

Just 1 name per customer please.

Edited by GreggTX

John Brown. Josh Allen.

Tough to really tell on defense sometimes because sometimes if you do your job on defense it just means the opposing offense goes somewhere else. But Milano has looked good to me. Tre White has looked good. Pretty much everyone on defense.

• Like (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I know he doesn't have sexy stats, but that's because QB's don't favor throwing it in his direction. His coverage has been great and he's been laying some serious hits on people. I gotta go with Micah Hyde. I love a S that punishes backs and receivers that challenge him. Hyde is playing with an attitude this season. I love it!

Just 1 name per customer please.

Serious question about that hit to cause the pbu at the 8.  Why is that not a hit on a defenseless receiver?  I remember the hit by Tre White on Thielen of the Vikes last year that was flagged on a completed pass.  Thilen hung on to that event though he was "defenseless."    I was angry at that one because what is a defender supposed to do prevent a first down?  Not allow the receiver to make the catch and turn up field and make the yardage for the 1st down!  I thought Micah's was much more violent of a hit and it did the trick to dislodge the ball but I was ready for that same flag that didn't come.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not great at watching OL blocking, but Feliciano has been awesome. He's a mauler and watching the game again, he's the guy directing the snap count. He looks like a more sane Richie if he keeps up his play.

Edit:  Oops. He hasn't been the best. Just important.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I'm not great at watching OL blocking, but Feliciano has been awesome. He's a mauler and watching the game again, he's the guy directing the snap count. He looks like a more sane Richie if he keeps up his play.

As I scrolled through the responses in this thread I was certain no one else was going to say Feliciano. Bravo and I agree. The interior OL went from huge liability to strength in just one year. I think Feliciano is just as responsible as Morse. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

John Brown. Consistently open and making plays. Made the game winning play in week one. Good short, intermediate and deep. Consistently very good both games. Very good in stats and eye test.

Barely appeared in preseason. Now we look like a real NFL offense, and he’s a BIG part of that! 

• Like (+1) 4

Wow!  It's all over the place and that's great!  There's so many choices.  Is this really the Buffalo Bills we're talking about.  Seriously though, the O is looking interesting this year with newcomers making instant impacts.  But this D is unreal.  I don't want to jinx it but holy canoli if they continue like this they can will be compared to the '85 Bears.  Appropriately give Leslie Frasier's spot on that legendary defense.  But the D as a whole is so good because there's so many guys playing really solid and making big plays.  So many to choose from and it's a really great problem to have for us Bills fans.

Great post OP.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Edmunds and Poyer on defense

Feliciano and Morse on offense

I get Feliciano for the toughness and attitude he's brought.  But Spain is a monster on runs.  He can pull like the best of them and really gets on his man with no mercy.  Not sure about his pass protection just due to lack of observance.  Too busy watching JA. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Barely appeared in preseason. Now we look like a real NFL offense, and he’s a BIG part of that! 

And as a complete receiver not just a speedy deep threat.  He's all over the place.  I see why Beane was so interested in landing him.  The guy's a baller.

20 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Wonder what PFF has to say about?? Probably something like Zay Jones with his 3 rec in 7 targets-but boy he was in the right spot on every play. 

They might say we don't score that game winning td against the jets without that big catch for a 1st down by Zay. ?

Edited by Dopey