Colin Cowherd's Top 10 Teams...

DefenseWins

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Don't understand why Bills fans get bent out of shape about this stuff.

We have been horrible for an entire generation and aren't going to get respect until we earn it.

Hopefully that is now starting to change.

There was a time when we absolutely ruled the AFC and on Day 1 of the season, the top teams in the conference had to ask themselves how they were going to beat the Bills in Buffalo in January if they were going to make it to the Super Bowl.  

We got enormous respect back then, because we earned it.

Who's bent out of shape? I was just replying to a post about if anyone quit listening after the part about the Bills were discussed, for those that didn't make it to the end. 

In fact, I  agree with you. If they want the respect they will have to earn it. That will only happen by way of check marks in the  "W" column. The Bills have been the underdog for so long and I see it as an opportunity to surprise opposing teams by being overlooked. If you weren't necessarily referring to me and just making a statement about it, my bad. Some people do get worked up with the lack of respect the team gets, but I don't fall into that category. I don't believe 2 wins are enough to gain anyone's respect. 

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Don't understand why Bills fans get bent out of shape about this stuff.

We have been horrible for an entire generation and aren't going to get respect until we earn it.

Hopefully that is now starting to change.

There was a time when we absolutely ruled the AFC and on Day 1 of the season, the top teams in the conference had to ask themselves how they were going to beat the Bills in Buffalo in January if they were going to make it to the Super Bowl.  

We got enormous respect back then, because we earned it.

Who's bent out of shape? I was just replying to a post about if anyone quit listening after the part about the Bills were discussed, for those that didn't make it to the end. 

In fact, I  agree with you. If they want the respect they will have to earn it. That will only happen by way of check marks in the  "W" column. The Bills have been the underdog for so long and I see it as an opportunity to surprise opposing teams by being overlooked. If you weren't necessarily referring to me and just making a statement about it, my bad. Some people do get worked up with the lack of respect the team gets, but I don't fall into that category. I don't believe 2 wins are enough to gain anyone's respect.