Colin Cowherd's Top 10 Teams...

DefenseWins

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

Show of hands.

Who else stopped listening after he unveiled #10?

At the end of the segment, the co-host, made a remark that she was skeptical about the Bills being ranked #10. Her reasoning was "because it's Buffalo ".

The way to get attention on stuff like this is to not follow public consensus.  Do I think he believes the Bills are a top 10 team?  No.  I think they're in the 13 to 17 range, but we're not top 10 yet after beating two struggling teams.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sunshower said:

I can’t really argue with it. Until Allen arrives as an elite QB we belong in that 10-12 range.

I’m super excited about the start the Bills have had. But I’d argue 15-19 is about right given the state of the two teams we have beat. Go handle business against Cincinnati and 12-15 is right. Beat the Patriots and I would put them 4-7. 

1 hour ago, FLbills said:

At the end of the segment, the co-host, made a remark that she was skeptical about the Bills being ranked #10. Her reasoning was "because it's Buffalo ".

Don't understand why Bills fans get bent out of shape about this stuff.

We have been horrible for an entire generation and aren't going to get respect until we earn it.

Hopefully that is now starting to change.

There was a time when we absolutely ruled the AFC and on Day 1 of the season, the top teams in the conference had to ask themselves how they were going to beat the Bills in Buffalo in January if they were going to make it to the Super Bowl.  

We got enormous respect back then, because we earned it.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm not a big fan of Cowherd. But one has to remember that to the rest of the league, all they really know is that this team has sucked for the last 20 years. It takes time to change peoples minds. How many Bills fans have doubted that Josh Allen was going to amount to anything? Even now, one bad game and they will go back to their belief that he is not an accurate QB. This is a young up and coming team. They, like Josh are not a finished product, even if they make the playoffs. All I have expected to see this year is fairly constant improvement. With another good draft after this season they might have a shot at finally challenging New England for the division. It doesn't happen overnight. People look at their 2-0 start and say "but they beat two bad NJ/NY teams in the Jets and the Giants". And if and when they beat Cinci this week at home people will be saying that all the Bills have done is beat 3 bad teams. A lot of people are already saying that there are really only two good teams in the AFC this year.(New England and KC) It's not going to be easy to change peoples minds. Let's just enjoy the season and not worry too much about what outsiders think and say. The naysayers will start coming around the more wins this team gets...