Allen Town - This week's Fan article in BuffNews

Kelly the Dog

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Dirt cheap. But no, the lousy game nobody cares about and nobody watches is set to be in Orlando for the fourth straight year, which shows you how nobody cares about it.

I honestly considered going to the Pro Bowl on several occasions, when it was in Hawaii. Had plans one year with friends, but I had to bag. They went and had a great time. Not sure if they even went to the game.

Now that the Pro Bowl is in Orlando, less than a 2-hour drive away, I've never even thought about going.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I honestly considered going to the Pro Bowl on several occasions, when it was in Hawaii. Had plans one year with friends, but I had to bag. They went and had a great time. Not sure if they even went to the game.

Now that the Pro Bowl is in Orlando, less than a 2-hour drive away, I've never even thought about going.

What if Josh is playing this year, with Brown and a few other Bills?

Nah, I wouldn't think of going either. ;)

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

What if Josh is playing this year, with Brown and a few other Bills?

Nah, I wouldn't think of going either. ;)

I might take the drive down there to party with Bills fans. Then during the game, if Tampa Downs is open, hit the track!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, finn said:

Loved it at first since much of it is accurate and hasn't been said enough. But then the writer started sanctifying him the way ESPN does Brady every chance it gets. A bit nauseating. 

Well, throw up and move along then...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1