Would you make this trade?

Buftex

I have a deficiency at WR (Amari Cooper and Sammy Watkins are my best guys).  I am thinking of proposing the following trade to a team that just lost Roethlisberger, and has no other QB:

I would give up Baker Mayfield (I have Garoppolo as a back up) and Christian Kirk

I would get:

Robert Woods and either Peyton Barber or Royce Freeman 

17 hours ago, Buftex said:

I have a deficiency at WR (Amari Cooper and Sammy Watkins are my best guys).  I am thinking of proposing the following trade to a team that just lost Roethlisberger, and has no other QB:

I would give up Baker Mayfield (I have Garoppolo as a back up) and Christian Kirk

I would get:

Mayfield is no better than most streaming options. If you could get Woods that would be a steal. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

Mayfield is no better than most streaming options. If you could get Woods that would be a steal. 

Yeah, provided he stays healthy, I am not sure Garappolo is a huge drop-off from Mayfield.  What I really want is a WR that I know I can plug in every week who is going to give me some production...most of the WR I have now are "all or nothing" .  

17 hours ago, Big C said:

I don't think he would take that trade but I would certainly offer it.

Yeah...can only try!

22 hours ago, Buftex said:

I would get:

No one on waiver wire? Hardeman ?Personally I think you should not panic. I don't like the idea of giving up Kirk. Card's will be behind a lot so you know Murray is going to be tossing it all over. He already is. Only other guy there now is Fitz and he is no downfield threat. Your WR are not horrible. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Dante said:

No one on waiver wire? Hardeman ?Personally I think you should not panic. I don't like the idea of giving up Kirk. Card's will be behind a lot so you know Murray is going to be tossing it all over. He already is. Only other guy there now is Fitz and he is no downfield threat. Your WR are not horrible. 

No, our league is tough.  About 7 of the 12 people in the league are pretty savvy players...most play in multiple big-money leagues...not much slips by them on the waiver wire.  Hardeman is gone. I had the first pick (not my favorite place to draft), and consequently, beyond S. Barkley, Amari Cooper and the Bills defense, my roster is full of potential, but not a lot of proven players.  I won by 1.5 points in week one, and got smoked by about 60 in week 2.  Oh well...managing the roster and trying to get into the playoffs where all the "fun" in Fantasy Football comes in, I suppose!

BTW- I proposed Mayfield/Kirk for Woods/Freeman and have had no response... so it probably won't work out anyway.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.