7 games left against 0-2 teams

Stads

2 hours ago, Stads said:

Looking at the rest of the schedule, we have seven games left against teams that are currently 0-2. 

Dolphins (Twice)

Jets

Broncos

Steelers 

Redskins

Bengals

I would hope we can win at least 5 of these games. The only road games are the Dolphins and Steelers, which still should be tricky even without Big Ben. 

Go 6-1 in those games and then you only need to go 2-5 against the rest to get to 10 wins. Seems fairly plausible.

The one loss will be to the Jets as the Bills rest their starters for the playoffs...

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 1

Based on the remaining Schedule.

Bengals (home) (3-0) - Bills win this game.  The good part of their offense thru two weeks plays right into the strength of this defense.  Their passing offense as been their strength. Have better weapons there than the first two games, Ross and Boyd will be the two best WRs we have played at this point.  However they dont have much after that.  So add that and their OL issues that they are having and I think this should be a comfortable win, 28-10 something like that.  Thinking about taking the Bills here in one of my survivor pools.

Patriots (Home) (3-1) - Based on watching the two first games, their Offense is Loaded, and I think will cause Bills major issues in passing game.  I just do not think we have enough fire power yet.  Would I love to pick a win here Yep, but my head says No.

Titans (Away) (4-1) - Mariota already on the injury report, after a loss to NE they get back to stacking wins starting with Tenn, I do not respect their offensive weapons at all.

Dolphins (Home) (5-1) - Coming out of the Bye, Bills help Mia in their Tank for Tua (and they will take Fromm, lol).  This is a game that will and should be over by the end of half, to the point that we could play backups, they are a historically bad football team and the rest of their decent talent could be traded by this point as well.  

Eagles (Home) (6-1) - This might surprise some, but I think we match up well against the Eagles Offense, they really do not have a RB that is a threat so are very one dimensional.  I think we win a close one at home.

Redskins (Home) (7-1) - This is another bad football team coming into New Era, yeah that will be a win.

Browns (Away) (7-2) - I flip every-time I look at this game.  It is a weird one, I dont think CLE is as good as their Hype is, but going to give them the win here as they are home, if it was in New Era it would be a different story, and this will be against a WC contender as well, so the loss here might sting a bit.

Dolphins (Away) (8-2) - What a better way to get back after a loss against the Browns to have the Dolphins, this is a win.

Broncos (Home) (9-2) - I think the Broncos are a better team than they look right now, but playing away is going to hurt them in this game.  By this point New Era will be absolutely impossible to play in with a 8-2 record going in and playoffs looking like a given)

Cowboys (Away) (9-3) - I think we can control Zeke as we have already faced a couple elite backs, however unlike Jets and Giants Cowboys have some top end WRs as well.  I just don't think we match up well here, and then add the road game to it and I think here is the third loss on Thanksgiving (though it would be cool if this is one of those Billsy wins taking a game they shouldn't.)

Ravens (Home) (10-3) - Ravens are a Mirage IMO, they may really be this good, I just think thy come crashing back down, I think we beat this team at home, I just do not think they are as good as they are showing right now.

Steelers (Away) (11-3) - This is another bad football team, they cant cover anyone and just not as talented on offense as in the past.  Also with Ben on IR we shouldnt have to worry about the Home Ben (normally a very good one).  I think this is a win.

Patriots (Away) (11-4) - Cant pick against the Patriots yet, they are so talented on Offense, and likely will be playing to keep their undefeated season going, man I would love to be the team to take that away, but not going to happen in Foxboro.

Jets (Home) (12-4) - Jets are a tire fire, will remain one, this win solidifies a season we have not had in a LONG LONG LONG time.  

What the heck did I do really i took 12 wins......, I am really believing in this team....... HMMM Amazing what a QB and a Modern offense will do.  

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What the heck did I do really i took 12 wins......, I am really believing in this team....... HMMM Amazing what a QB and a Modern offense will do.  

the fanbases of 14 teams look at the schedule and see 12 easy wins this year

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Bengals (home) (3-0) - Bills win this game.  The good part of their offense thru two weeks plays right into the strength of this defense.  Their passing offense as been their strength. Have better weapons there than the first two games, Ross and Boyd will be the two best WRs we have played at this point.  However they dont have much after that.  So add that and their OL issues that they are having and I think this should be a comfortable win, 28-10 something like that.  Thinking about taking the Bills here in one of my survivor pools.

Patriots (Home) (3-1) - Based on watching the two first games, their Offense is Loaded, and I think will cause Bills major issues in passing game.  I just do not think we have enough fire power yet.  Would I love to pick a win here Yep, but my head says No.

Titans (Home) (4-1) - Mariota already on the injury report, If this was away it might be a different story but after a loss to NE they get back to stacking wins starting with Tenn, I do not respect their offensive weapons at all.

Dolphins (Home) (5-1) - Coming out of the Bye, Bills help Mia in their Tank for Tua (and they will take Fromm, lol).  This is a game that will and should be over by the end of half, to the point that we could play backups, they are a historically bad football team and the rest of their decent talent could be traded by this point as well.  

Eagles (Home) (6-1) - This might surprise some, but I think we match up well against the Eagles Offense, they really do not have a RB that is a threat so are very one dimensional.  I think we win a close one at home.

Redskins (Home) (7-1) - This is another bad football team coming into New Era, yeah that will be a win.

Browns (Away) (7-2) - I flip every-time I look at this game.  It is a weird one, I dont think CLE is as good as their Hype is, but going to give them the win here as they are home, if it was in New Era it would be a different story, and this will be against a WC contender as well, so the loss here might sting a bit.

Dolphins (Away) (8-2) - What a better way to get back after a loss against the Browns to have the Dolphins, this is a win.

Broncos (Home) (9-2) - I think the Broncos are a better team than they look right now, but playing away is going to hurt them in this game.  By this point New Era will be absolutely impossible to play in with a 8-2 record going in and playoffs looking like a given)

Cowboys (Away) (9-3) - I think we can control Zeke as we have already faced a couple elite backs, however unlike Jets and Giants Cowboys have some top end WRs as well.  I just don't think we match up well here, and then add the road game to it and I think here is the third loss on Thanksgiving (though it would be cool if this is one of those Billsy wins taking a game they shouldn't.)

Ravens (Home) (10-3) - Ravens are a Mirage IMO, they may really be this good, I just think thy come crashing back down, I think we beat this team at home, I just do not think they are as good as they are showing right now.

Steelers (Away) (11-3) - This is another bad football team, they cant cover anyone and just not as talented on offense as in the past.  Also with Ben on IR we shouldnt have to worry about the Home Ben (normally a very good one).  I think this is a win.

Patriots (Away) (11-4) - Cant pick against the Patriots yet, they are so talented on Offense, and likely will be playing to keep their undefeated season going, man I would love to be the team to take that away, but not going to happen in Foxboro.

Jets (Home) (12-4) - Jets are a tire fire, will remain one, this win solidifies a season we have not had in a LONG LONG LONG time.  

FYI, the Titans game is at their barn, not ours....