Dallas (-21.5) vs. Miami, New England (-22.5) vs. New York Jets

9 minutes ago, Captain Tucker said:

Does the NFL have a mercy rule? Belicheat will run the score up against the Jets. 63 - 3. 

Lucky for me I live in Maine and can watch this game!!!  

last week when I was watching some highlights I was thinking
Why was Brady still in the game late in the 3rd or early 4th with a 35 plus point lead??? 

(other than run up the score) 

I hope Karma rears its ugly head!!!  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

The incompetence of the other 3 teams in the AFC East is the gift that keeps on giving to the Pats.

The Bills aren't the Jets or Dolphins any more, but they still have to prove themselves.

Do the Pats have the same historical success if they aren't in the ever lackluster AFC East?

• Like (+1) 1

It's funny, last week everyone was saying how you don't  take the Pats in that game because they were like 0-5 against such a large spread, the Dolphins play them hard, etc.

This week attitudes have changed and betting whatever against the Dolphins is becoming a safe bet, lol

By the time the Bills play the Dolphins either they won't take bets on the game for fear of losing to much or the Bills could be favored by 30+

Imagine a Dolphins/Jets game right now.....

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The incompetence of the other 3 teams in the AFC East is the gift that keeps on giving to the Pats.

The Bills aren't the Jets or Dolphins any more, but they still have to prove themselves.

Do the Pats have the same historical success if they aren't in the ever lackluster AFC East?

I read on this board a while ago an idea that I love. Something that will never happen. Randomize the divisions every X amount of years. 5 years or so. Divisions do not matter anymore due to lack of travel constraints. Throw all the AFC teams into a hat and randomly draw for divisions. Same with the NFC. Think of how much of a disadvantage the Bills, Jets and Dolphins have had to be in a division with the best QB and coach combo in history. We are just lucky the Bills themselves haven’t been overly competitive during that time. 

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

the NFC has almost always (since the early 1970s) had the majority of the top teams,  with better Ds as well

Edited by row_33

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Well, the Cowboys were the only NFC team to win the SB in the 70's.

the majority of the better teams were in the NFC in the 70s, by an edge slighter than the next decades

Fish were nothing after the Sea of Hands bitter defeat

East teams win in the NBA despite the West being 100 times the talent imbalance

East teams win in the NHL despite the same...

Win or lose vs New England we better score some points because if we don’t it can get ugly.

The Pats so far this season have allowed 3pts and then 0 pts for a average of 1.5 pts a game. They play the Jets this week and the Jets may not score. Week after the Pats play us and we haven’t score a meaningful TD against the them in I dont know how long. 

Matter of fact the last team to score a TD on them was the Chiefs in last years AFC Championship game. Let that sink in.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Why was Brady still in the game late in the 3rd or early 4th with a 35 plus point lead??? 

Against a Gregg Williams team, that would be a stupid thing to try again this week. 

14 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Win or lose vs New England we better score some points because if we don’t it can get ugly.

The Pats so far this season have allowed 3pts and then 0 pts for a average of 1.5 pts a game. They play the Jets this week and the Jets may not score. Week after the Pats play us and we haven’t score a meaningful TD against the them in I dont know how long. 

Matter of fact the last team to score a TD on them was the Chiefs in last years AFC Championship game. Let that sink in.

bring in Cincinnati

44 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

QBs often don't leave games, Ben stayed in to the bitter end the first week

Pats called a time out with 6 seconds left to set up a D to stop a Hail Mary attempt, no cheap TDs were to be allowed.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Even when sex is bad it is still pretty good.

...the Jets and Dolphins would just plain make sex bad...in a "this is awful" sense.

Boo on them for doing that to sex.

True but this is special, like two blind guys in a sword fight.  You just have to see how it ends. Were all winners after that game

25 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

For those who don’t know in the last 3 games vs the Jets in Foxboro the Pats have outscored the Jets 105-12

if they put the screws to the Jets that could be the score this week, without the 12

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1