Is there a Bills lot and tailgate for Nashville?

freester

There is no tailgating lot--only season ticket holders can park near stadium

My brother has lived there nearly 25 years

Im traveling down there from DC and my SIL family is coming along with me and my brothers friends. I think around 16 in all are going to the game

There is a bills  pre game party going on at one of the bars near the stadium. one of the guys found out where and got tickets/ It another site..not the bills backers site.

folks from buffalo are traveling by car.,

I booked plane tickets a few months ago when we bought tickets.  I looked at airfare for a friend a few weeks ago and it was somethinglike $600 RT to fly out Friday and return monday.

am flying down. It cost me only around $150 there and pts/miles ticket flying back.

Edited by djp14150
  • Like (+1) 1

If you are going down..downtown hotels are $400+ a night if not sold out.

You can find some cheaper places outside the city.

We are staying at my brothers house. a few are bring down tents.

list folks need to bring..

1. pillow

2. sleeping bag

3. towels

On Sarurday night we will probably hit the bars on broadway.  Unsure what we will do during the day on saturday.

remember---the game can get flexed to Sunday night- or even moved to a late time at 4. --would know next tuesday if it did.  I doubt it but anything is possible.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Man I'm in a conundrum.  I'm now thinking about flying up the following week against the Pats.

Can I get back with you?

you mean fly up the "previous" week...cmon dude, 18 20yr old strippers!!!

( not saying what kind of strippers, or if there may be some false advertising there to sell a ticket) .

31 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you mean fly up the "previous" week...cmon dude, 18 20yr old strippers!!!

( not saying what kind of strippers, or if there may be some false advertising there to sell a ticket) .

Ughh.....

It's just so much money.  I have child support and daycare I'm also paying for!  I have to choose one.

On 9/17/2019 at 1:42 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, I’m coming in Friday morning and leave at like 9 Sunday Night. I just texted Boyst. There are going to be A TON of Bills fans at this one. I’m thinking that it will be second to the Jacksonville playoff game. 

On 9/17/2019 at 1:44 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I should go.  

Pulled the trigger on tickets yesterday. I'm in 332, along with the Bills Backers of Atlanta who are in 332/331. In case you guys still need tickets and want to sit near Bills fans.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:07 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Ughh.....

It's just so much money.  I have child support and daycare I'm also paying for!  I have to choose one.

You told me you already had tickets to the Pats* game this Sunday.  You lying to me or to Plenz?

This is one of my few Bills games!  I don't get to many, for various reasons.   But my folks got tickets for me and my girl.  And meeting my sister and her husband... they live outside of Nashville.    Planning for family time/ relax on Saturday..and game on Sunday.   Should be a great weekend!    

Definitely saving this as my siste and I were wondering about a tailgate. 

On 9/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, Just in Atlanta said:

Yes--the entire town of Nashville. Went there two years ago, and it was all Bills. 

yup I was there too. Would be this year as well but heading back from Cali on Sunday after a little trip for our 10 year anniversary. When the schedule came out she said we could bag Napa and go to Nashville for the game instead but I knew that was a trap.