Is there a Bills lot and tailgate for Nashville?

freester

11 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

Based on the thread that Jack posted, This other thread about Nashville and the word on the street there should be somewhere around 15 thousand Bills fans in attendance for this game.

That being said I am expecting to see a lot of Bills tailgates all over the place that morning.

Wow, the NFL needs the Buffalo Bills just to help fill up other teams' stadiums.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

Based on the thread that Jack posted, This other thread about Nashville and the word on the street there should be somewhere around 15 thousand Bills fans in attendance for this game.

That being said I am expecting to see a lot of Bills tailgates all over the place that morning.

When we paid for our group tickets,  the ticket office told us that Bills fans have bought out the 200 level! No telling how many more through Vivid and StubHub so that number may be higher. 

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Wow, the NFL needs the Buffalo Bills just to help fill up other teams' stadiums.

2 minutes ago, TN-Bills said:

When we paid for our group tickets,  the ticket office told us that Bills fans have bought out the 200 level! No telling how many more through Vivid and StubHub so that number may be higher. 

Would be nice to think that Bills fans are on their way to passing Steelers fans as the best travelers in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

If this is a dig at Rich Stadium, I boo you loudly.

Sincerely, 

Old Man Seasons1992

New Era Stadium is old.  The sight lines are wonderful, the tailgate experience is like no other.  The creature comforts suck.  So its a little dig, but not a serious one.

No official Lot that I've seen, but I know the local Bills Backers are doing a tailgate. As mentioned up-thread, $50 all you can eat and drink. Up to you if you think you can get your money's worth.

McNamara's is the official Bills bar in Nashville, and I suspect where the Sabres game will be shown. Edit: Sabres game is at Winner's Bar.

Also, this:

70294186_3069854966377771_14457471994125

Side note: The new Bills Backers Miami logo is the best Bills Backers logo in the country. Very jealous of that one. Time for Atlanta to get a re-design.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No official Lot that I've seen, but I know the local Bills Backers are doing a tailgate. As mentioned up-thread, $50 all you can eat and drink. Up to you if you think you can get your money's worth.

McNamara's is the official Bills bar in Nashville, and I suspect where the Sabres game will be shown.

Also, this:

70294186_3069854966377771_14457471994125

Side note: The new Bills Backers Miami logo is the best Bills Backers logo in the country. Very jealous of that one. Time for Atlanta to get a re-design.

You going to be out there? 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You going to be out there? 

Yessir! Leaving Atlanta around 2pm Friday for a 48hour blitz of Nashville! Need to see what Boyst's plans are too.

Probably wont get an official ticket to the tailgate but will be there with our own supplies.

You coming?

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yessir! Leaving Atlanta around 2pm Friday for a 48hour blitz of Nashville! Need to see what Boyst's plans are too.

Probably wont get an official ticket to the tailgate but will be there with our own supplies.

You coming?

Yeah, I’m coming in Friday morning and leave at like 9 Sunday Night. I just texted Boyst. There are going to be A TON of Bills fans at this one. I’m thinking that it will be second to the Jacksonville playoff game. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, I’m coming in Friday morning and leave at like 9 Sunday Night. I just texted Boyst. There are going to be A TON of Bills fans at this one. I’m thinking that it will be second to the Jacksonville playoff game. 

hahaha, we both texted him at the same time.

It's going to be NUTS. Especially with so many of us coming in early on Friday!

Lot X Part 2!

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I should go.  

Yes, yes you should.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Alex told me they may have an extra ticket.....

I'll just have to get arrangements for my kid.

I think they sold all the group tickets, and as of yesterday he had 3 non-group tickets left. That said, Brian and I dont have our tickets yet and Im not opposed to taking those for the 3 of us. Will ping you offline.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think they sold all the group tickets, and as of yesterday he had 3 non-group tickets left. That said, Brian and I dont have our tickets yet and Im not opposed to taking those for the 3 of us. Will ping you offline.

I just spoke with my ex.....I may have to drive up Sunday morning.  I'll get there as soon as I can.....

• Like (+1) 1