Power Rankings - Week 2 - and the audacity of heavy.com

5 hours ago, doubledd67 said:

Who cares about the Biased rankings our Buffalo Bills keep winning and make the playoffs they will get their due respect with those phony biased rankings opions

might need 12 wins for a WC this year if half the NFL isn't even going to show up to play

Yahoo readjusted RE Big Name QB's down 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-power-rankings-without-their-star-q-bs-how-far-do-saints-and-steelers-fall-034912555.html

9. Buffalo Bills (2-0, LW: 19)

The Bills should be 3-0 in a week; they get the Bengals at home on Sunday. And that will set up a Patriots at Bills game that will be very, very interesting.

Keep your eye on the target directly in front of you!! 

I couldn't give a crap about where we are ranked by so called experts. Every so called expert say we would be finishing last in the division because the Jets and Fins were "So much better than us" and look where things are. That said, who ever put this ranking together is a moron. The ranked them by record and then by team strength, which is stupid. None of those teams are in the correct order as far as i'm concerned (not that I'm an expert either) but i never claimed to be unlike all those so called experts do.