Greg Roman Stole our play!!!!

Protocal69

24 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

The O was better when A Lynn took over......the replacement of GR was one of the few correct things REX did......

It was Greg's offense. I accept A Lynn was probably a better playcaller. But it was Roman's offense. Roman's play design. Roman's scheme.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Sorry? You think we were still running Greg Roman's offense three coordinators after he left?

Yea. We weren't.

No, that's not what I am saying at all. I'm saying He (Greg Roman) is running the same offense he ran while he was here. 

Edited by BigPappy

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

It was Greg's offense. I accept A Lynn was probably a better playcaller. But it was Roman's offense. Roman's play design. Roman's scheme.

Yep. Well his running and blocking schemes anyway. Lynn pared the number of plays being prepped by almost 50% and it led to much better execution. 

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Im not sure Roman had the o line talent he needed for all of that to work. But either way- In a better place now. 

Rick Dennison was still the worst imo

34 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Im not sure Roman had the o line talent he needed for all of that to work. But either way- In a better place now. 

Rick Dennison was still the worst imo

I didn't mind Dennison either. He had no talent to work with. Hackett and all of Jauron's OCs for me were the worst. 

48 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I didn't mind Dennison either. He had no talent to work with. Hackett and all of Jauron's OCs for me were the worst. 

Whadda yah mean?

That Turk Schonert offence with Trentative Edwards was legendary ;)

11 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Last week Ravens ( Lamar Jackson ) threw a TD pass to a wide open the TE Andrews and I was like that play looked familiar so I pulled up the BILLS game against the Vikings where Croom scored the wide open TD. Just like I thought the same play out of a different formation with the same motion.

They say its a copy cat league but damn.

I was just telling a friend about this yesterday. I believe last year they also "stole" the jet sweep toss TD "pass" that we ran early in the season (and several times since, including the McKenzie TD "pass" on Sunday. I remember seeing a couple teams run that play last year and thinking to myself "Bills did it first!", even though I'm sure the Bills didn't innovate that play. I'm sure it's been run before.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat