Feels like Ramsey to bills an option...

Hebert19

I'll say this the other teams in the NFL better not allow NE to get this guy. 

22 hours ago, ALF said:

Eagles News: Philadelphia has been “doing their homework on Jalen Ramsey”

think of how effective Ramsey would be in Jim Schwartz’s aggressive defense

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/9/18/20871578/eagles-news-jalen-ramsey-trade-rumors-nfl-football-jaguars-cornerback-philadelphia-nfl-chiefs-picks

It is a perfect fit. In Buffalo not so much. I mean I'm sure McDermott and Frazier would make it work. But this is a zone defense, Ramsey wants to play man and follow around #1 WR'S.

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'll say this the other teams in the NFL better not allow NE to get this guy. 

It is a perfect fit. In Buffalo not so much. I mean I'm sure McDermott and Frazier would make it work. But this is a zone defense, Ramsey wants to play man and follow around #1 WR'S.

There are actually Jest fans on WFAN asking whether or not they should trade Jamaal Adams straight up for Ramsey. A fan base grasping at straws while watching their team circle the drain. Desperate times, I guess.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, matter2003 said:

Hell no....i don't want him. Locker room problem. He would be a chemistry killer.

Or maybe he learns the true meaning of teamwork and friendship?

Edited by swimtoga

18 minutes ago, swimtoga said:

Or maybe he learns the true meaning of teamwork and friendship?

Not taking that chance...and realistically how much better are they going to get in relation to what they are going to have to give up to get him? They already have the best pass defense in the NFL...the ROI doesn't add up.