Feels like Ramsey to bills an option...

Hebert19

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

starting Price Two 1sts and then the Brinks Truck. You really want to do that people?

Do you believe the Bill's can beat NE or KC.  Today I don't.  With Ramsey I think it's a possession game.  That's what makes it worth it to me.  Buffalo has the money.  I gt faith Josh is the guy.  Those are the only 2 teams in the AFC that scare me.

40 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I know instant gratification is big these days, but it is not recommended for long term success.

McBeane is building this team thoughtfully, with a goal to have a sustainable, successful franchise.

Be patient.

Our future is bright.

Be patient and you hopefully pay a kings ransom to Allen because he is a Franchise guy.  That's only 2 years away.  The moment you think you have a Qb your in the window. Once you pay him the window slowly goes down.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Do you believe the Bill's can beat NE or KC.  Today I don't.  With Ramsey I think it's a possession game.  That's what makes it worth it to me.  Buffalo has the money.  I gt faith Josh is the guy.  Those are the only 2 teams in the AFC that scare me.

Be patient and you hopefully pay a kings ransom to Allen because he is a Franchise guy.  That's only 2 years away.  The moment you think you have a Qb your in the window. Once you pay him the window slowly goes down.  

So it doesn’t add any wins to the schedule. Yeah not enough for Multiple 1st and dishing out the Highest paid CB money either 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So it doesn’t add any wins to the schedule. Yeah not enough for Multiple 1st and dishing out the Highest paid CB money either 

2 first are not worth 50/50 odds at beating NE or KC?  I believe Buffalo is good enough to make the playoffs now.  Ramsey would move them from wildcard to maybe Division and possibly Superbowl.  I dont know why so many want to wait for a wildcard playoff game.  Maybe they win but face NE or KC and lose. 

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

2 first are not worth 50/50 odds at beating NE or KC?  I believe Buffalo is good enough to make the playoffs now.  Ramsey would move them from wildcard to maybe Division and possibly Superbowl.  I dont know why so many want to wait for a wildcard playoff game.  Maybe they win but face NE or KC and lose. 

Because I don’t think adding Ramsey makes either game a coin flip. So yeah 2 firsts and the Highest Paid CB. To much. 

Not to mention a CB that HATES zone. And how much Zone do we run?  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Nester said:

Terrible idea,

Bad Character,

Not a process guy.

He will want to be paid huge next year.

Our secondary is great, could be better, but this is bad value for an already tight group.

Drip some swag on the defense.  Now what?  Ramsey on one side white the other.  Wallace backup.  Move White to the Slot vs Edelman or Hill.  Ramsey on Watkins or Brown. It would take Buffalos defense to good to win Superbowl defense good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Tuesday going into week 3 I think Buffalo wins starts 3-0.  Buffalo is going to be favored in 9 to 10 of the last 14 games.  Now what is the point of all this?  Make the playoffs or chase a championship?  Buffalo HAS to make a few moves to have a shot vs beating KC and NE in January.  Ramsey instantly turns Buffalo from a nice little team and story to an actual contender.

Are you Dan Snyder trolling us?

I think I have seen this play out.

All you need is star power baby, don't need discipline, ef drafting well or developing from within.

8 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Are you Dan Snyder trolling us?

I think I have seen this play out.

All you need is star power baby, don't need discipline, ef drafting well or developing from within.

Bill Belichick does this routinely.  Moss, Brown, Dillon.  Revis, and Harrison on defense.  The Eagles and Rams done this recently.  Today, it's a 2 horse race in the AFC East.  National media speaking it's a 2 horse race in the conference with NE and KC.  Adding Ramsey puts Buffalo into that conversation.  I get it if people are worried that Allen's Confidence is too fragile to handle a talkative Cb.  

• Like (+1) 1

Haven't read through any of this thread, but this one's simple:

Jalen Ramsey's upset because he's being used in a lot of zone coverage, and he wants to be a man-to-man cover corner, following the opposition's best receiver every week. Does that sound like a fit for the Bills defense to you?

Aside from the above, he'll likely take a 1st round pick to acquire. Do you want the Bills to spend their 2020 1st round pick on a cornerback? 

Hard pass on Ramsey.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 6

14 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Bill Belichick does this routinely.  Moss, Brown, Dillon.  Revis, and Harrison on defense.  The Eagles and Rams done this recently.  Today, it's a 2 horse race in the AFC East.  National media speaking it's a 2 horse race in the conference with NE and KC.  Adding Ramsey puts Buffalo into that conversation.  I get it if people are worried that Allen's Confidence is too fragile to handle a talkative Cb.  

Beating the drum pretty hard aren't you?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

Drip some swag on the defense.  Now what?  Ramsey on one side white the other.  Wallace backup.  Move White to the Slot vs Edelman or Hill.  Ramsey on Watkins or Brown. It would take Buffalos defense to good to win Superbowl defense good.

Swag would be it. Add a little spice to the roster with arguably one of the best db's in the game. Maybe his Bills teammates would rally around him and put his "personality" to good use while not allowing it to divide the team.

Edited by Rocket94