Feels like Ramsey to bills an option...

Hebert19

1 hour ago, hmsmystic said:

I wouldn't pay that much for him for a 1 year rental.

He does't seem to fit into our culture- fighting with coaches, driving the bus over every qb in the nfl and pulling into camp in a brinks truck

Also he is going to want a FORTUNE come contract time, and I'd rather see the $$ go to Tre D

All this ^^^

Not for a prima donna who isn't part of the nucleus that helped transform the secondary into what it is today, coming in to steal shine from the unit and replace core guys.

I enjoy watching Levi Wallace's development and wouldn't trade what he brings to the table for Ramsey.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Hear me out.  

MCD loves him some D.  We are in good call standing.  He's young.  We are 2 and 0 with an already strong D.  We have depth where Jacksonville may need help.  Who wants Zay Jones??  :). 

Zay, Wallace, and a 2nd round pick for Ramsey.   Call up Duke and we can stake claim to best secondary on the league by far to chase Brady. 

lol

Yeah, cause our weak point is defensive backfield.

Oh, wait.

They're building their core through the draft. Won't trade the second for a position at which we're already very strong, much less give up a starter besides.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Hear me out.  

MCD loves him some D.  We are in good call standing.  He's young.  We are 2 and 0 with an already strong D.  We have depth where Jacksonville may need help.  Who wants Zay Jones??  :). 

Zay, Wallace, and a 2nd round pick for Ramsey.   Call up Duke and we can stake claim to best secondary on the league by far to chase Brady. 

So you surmise that no one wants Zay, yet offer him in a trade for one of the better db's in the league?! Couple of things:

1) We could use him but, we don't need Ramsey. 

2) I think the coaching staff has made it clear, Zay is on the roster and Duke is on the PS.

Just my take.