Gase - on Trumaine Johnson & other topics (updated Jamal Adams no longer follows the Jets on social & removed the Jets on his bios media)

Reed83HOF

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Remember when Tre White did that in the offseason and everyone freaked out? Maybe it’s an LSU thing. 

LOL I am sure there is nothing to it; just find it funny and it piles on top of Gase's (who I want to stick around for another season or 2) idiotic press conferences and lack of leadership skills.

Edit: Actually he may be pissed:

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Edit: Actually he may be pissed:

This is the downside of these dumpster fires as far as the NFL's parity model goes.    With the rise in horrid / tanking teams, good players will find a way out--usually going to good, playoff calibre teams taking advantage of the situation like the Pats did.

It may shift the competitive dynamic from building through the draft (hello Miami, I'm talking to you) to essentially being farm clubs for 8-10 well-managed teams in markets that players want to play in.   In other words, the NBA...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

This is the downside of these dumpster fires as far as the NFL's parity model goes.    With the rise in horrid / tanking teams, good players will find a way out--usually going to good, playoff calibre teams taking advantage of the situation like the Pats did.

It may shift the competitive dynamic from building through the draft (hello Miami, I'm talking to you) to essentially being farm clubs for 8-10 well-managed teams in markets that players want to play in.   In other words, the NBA...

The second the NFL becomes the NBA I'm out.

That is a garbage product, unless you root for the team all the cool kids decide to play for. It's why I back the owners 100% over the players.

Jet's drama is a sweet, sweet aroma. 

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

It's pretty unbelievable how quickly the jets season has crashed and burned.

Actually, I find it quite believable... And expected... They hired two of the biggest idiots in the game to run their team.

Edited by whatdrought

I have a theory:

Gase secretly was hired by Terry to infiltrate and destroy their rivals from the inside out.  Terry knows Pats clock is winding down, so he hired Gase to help derail the other teams trying to build a contender so we can be basically unchallenged like the Pats were for years once Brady is gone.

Hmmmm...might be on to something here.  Quick someone check Pegula’s flight records and see if it was ever in Gase’s home town!  

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I have a theory:

Gase secretly was hired by Terry to infiltrate and destroy their rivals from the inside out.  Terry knows Pats clock is winding down, so he hired Gase to help derail the other teams trying to build a contender so we can be basically unchallenged like the Pats were for years once Brady is gone.

Hmmmm...might be on to something here.  Quick someone check Pegula’s flight records and see if it was ever in Gase’s home town!  

Although I do not wish to denigrate or belittle your idea based upon the diverse factors of race, creed, or national origin, but did someone smack you upside the head with a 2 x 4?!  Terry ‘Fair Play’ Pegula?!

Now, Mrs. P might be ruthless enough.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Although I do not wish to denigrate or belittle your idea based upon the diverse factors of race, creed, or national origin, but did someone smack you upside the head with a 2 x 4?!  Terry ‘Fair Play’ Pegula?!

Now, Mrs. P might be ruthless enough.

That's exactly what mastermind Terry wants you to believe...that’s part of the genius of his puppetry. ?

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Remember when Tre White did that in the offseason and everyone freaked out? Maybe it’s an LSU thing. 

Wasn't that because he was launching an online store where you can buy unaffiliated Tre White merch?  It was the exact same web portal as the Nathan Peterman store where I picked up this beauty.

https://nathan-peterman.myshopify.com/

https://tredaviouswhiteshop.com/

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

It was the exact same web portal as the Nathan Peterman store where I picked up this beauty.

https://nathan-peterman.myshopify.com/

https://tredaviouswhiteshop.com/

If I buy a ‘Nate Peterman 3’ shirt, do they throw in a ‘Nate Peterman 2’ shirt for free?

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That's exactly what mastermind Terry wants you to believe...that’s part of the genius of his puppetry. ?

Fracking?  Yes.

Skullduggery?  No.