Frank Gore's Socks

Kutztown83

Some players pull their socks up (white look).  Others push their socks down around their ankles (blue look).  Frank Gore wears dress socks?  Jokes aside, shouldn't he be using white tape or pull his socks down to cover the black?  Seems like that would draw a fine from the NFL. 

FrankGore2.thumb.jpg.2a69ca2674cb6c3917ed95d9997142ce.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Kutztown83 said:

Some players pull their socks up (white look).  Others push their socks down around their ankles (blue look).  Frank Gore wears dress socks?  Jokes aside, shouldn't he be using white tape or pull his socks down to cover the black?  Seems like that would draw a fine from the NFL. 

FrankGore2.thumb.jpg.2a69ca2674cb6c3917ed95d9997142ce.jpg

Gore's socks would pair nicely with one of Cam's Babushka's.... 

There are on field guys who keep track of uniform stuff like this, those guys are the ones who have the authority to have a ref pull a player out of a game like OBJ last night.  If they didn't have an issue with it then it's not an issue.

I know one of the guys who does it for Bills Home Games and he said players will ask him before the game if something is alright so they don't get yanked off and fined.  So OBJ doing what he did with the visor is a moron.  But I am sure there is some rule that he has to wear socks, but nothing say he has to wear full socks lol. so he cuts them off, and if the rules don't explicitly say it's not allowed, he's fine. 

After having cleat/tape issues earlier in the game, by the time the 4th quarter came around against the Bengals, Gore was seen wearing leggings.

leggings.png.a0ff44c7c476bf8c2ff55f09a199a186.png

Whatever works, I guess.  He had a pretty good game this week, but I felt like he was one hard plant away from tripping over his loose tape or blowing out a shoe.

He’s Frank  HOF Gore, a pros pro,   this is what happens when you don’t draw attention to yourself for all the wrong reasons, take note OBJ...