Best Place to get Bills Tix - Minimum Fees

Virgil

57 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I've heard people talk about sites outside of the normal Stubhub, ticketmaster, vividseats, and Seatgeek that has decent options but way less fees. 

Any suggestions as the sister and I are heading to the game Sunday?

Try the app gametime 

I know the answer to this question since I have 4 season tickets, but live in southern NJ, so often I have to sell my tickets via one of the resale sites.

For the buyer and seller the best site by far is TickPick.com.  They charge sellers a 15% fee for w/e their tickets sell for and buyers pay 0% markup.  So the total markup is 15%.....not bad at all. Unfortunately, it's not very well known and not heavily used so there aren't nearly as many tickets listed here as some of the other well known sites.

For the buyer and seller by far the worst as far as fees has become StubHub.com.  When I first started using stubhub about 7-8 years ago they charged sellers a 10% commission and buyers a 15% commission.  For example if I listed a ticket for sale on stubhub for $100 and it sold, stub hub would give me $90 and they charge the buyer $115.  So they had a 25% spread, not great, but not outrageous.

Fast forward to 2019.....Stubhub now charges the seller 15% and the buyer anywhere from 30-35%.  Meaning if I sell that same ticket for $100, I'm now gettin $85 and the buyer is paying $130-135. The spread is now a ridiculous 45-50%......double what it was just 5-10 years ago.  The problem is they have the best interface and the easiest method of uploading your tickets (simply typing in the barcode number on your tickets and the e-tickets are uploaded), and also the most inventory.....so I tend to sell most of my tickets on stubhub because simply put that's where most fans go to buy their tickets.

I'm hoping sites like TickPick start gaining steam because IMO a 15% spread is a much fairer price for the consumer than the 45-50% stubhub is raping everyone for.

Seatgeek has very similar fees as stubhub, and vivdseats is slightly better than stubhub and seatgeeks, but still a lot higher than TickPick.com.

BTW, my 4 season tickets are on the 50 yardline, home side, Section 134, Row 44

I'm going to the Bengals game, but only using 2 tickets....so I have 2 available

I'm not going to the Patriots game so I have 4 available......if interested feel free to Direct Message me.  I'd be happy to harge you the going rate on any of the resale site w/out all of those additional fees.  You'd be saving me a 15% commission and I'd be saving you the 30-35% commission. Win/win

Edited by Estro
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Would also like to know for Eagles vs Bills on October 27.

I made plans to go to Buffalo for the Eagles game & I had sticker shock looking at the prices on the secondary market for decent seats.  I finally got fed up looking on the secondary market & went to the Bills website.  It turns out the Bills have club seats available that never sold for less than $100 more than what the good seats are going for in the 100 sections.  Fortunately I bet the Bills yesterday vs the Giants at -2.5.  I cashed the bet, put money in the bank and spent $327 on a club seat.  I used to spend that much on season tickets, but since I'm down to 1 home game a season, I said screw it and spent part of my profits.  

3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I made plans to go to Buffalo for the Eagles game & I had sticker shock looking at the prices on the secondary market for decent seats.  I finally got fed up looking on the secondary market & went to the Bills website.  It turns out the Bills have club seats available that never sold for less than $100 more than what the good seats are going for in the 100 sections.  Fortunately I bet the Bills yesterday vs the Giants at -2.5.  I cashed the bet, put money in the bank and spent $327 on a club seat.  I used to spend that much on season tickets, but since I'm down to 1 home game a season, I said screw it and spent part of my profits.  

Which club and section? Mead and I are both in the Toyota Club. 

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Thanks for the info.

My buddy is a loose Eagles fan. He grew up in Utica, NY, but has lived in Philadelphia the past 20 years.

He's never been to an NFL game. My birthday is Oct 27. He wants to come up to Rochester/Buffalo for his first NFL game versus the Eagles.

He knows the Bills tailgating is legendary, and the atmosphere will be tough, but is willing to do it.

It's a chance for me to get to a pivotal game. It's also a chance to win over a former Upstate New Yorker.

Looking for 2 tickets.

19 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Thanks for the info.

My buddy is a loose Eagles fan. He grew up in Utica, NY, but has lived in Philadelphia the past 20 years.

He's never been to an NFL game. My birthday is Oct 27. He wants to come up to Rochester/Buffalo for his first NFL game versus the Eagles.

He knows the Bills tailgating is legendary, and the atmosphere will be tough, but is willing to do it.

It's a chance for me to get to a pivotal game. It's also a chance to win over a former Upstate New Yorker.

Looking for 2 tickets.

Here's a link to that game from the Bills website.  The lowest priced tickets are from Ticket Exchange. They start at $93 pre fees.  Tickets the Bills have for sale start at $132 pre fees.  The decent (sideline)seats in the 100 section are in the high $100s-low-mid $200s Pre-fees.  The fees are about 12% based on the markup on my seat.  EDIT: THE LINK BELOW DOESN'T HAVE THE RESALE TICKETS.  YOU CAN CHANGE THE FILTER ABOVE WHERE THE TICKETS ARE LISTED TO INCLUDE ALL TICKETS. 

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0000566BD8347549?brand=bills&artistid=805905&landing=s&camefrom=CFC_BILLS_BBC_PIP

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1