I don't think this predicts our season record,, ,,but

We are now 2-0.   Looking at one "power ranking after week 2", I can see a basis for predicting an 11-5 record, when compared to our schedule.   I know there are a slew of maybe's in this but it is nice to consider.   They have the Bills ranked as #14.......so....

Team..............rank of team we lose to.........rank of team we beat

Bengals..........................................................................20

Pats...............................2.....................................................

Titans............................................................................21

Fish.................................................................................32

Eagles.........................10........................................

Skins.................................................................................29

Browns.............................................................................15

Fish..................................................................................32

Broncos...........................................................................25

Cowboys.....................4......................................................

Rams...........................5................................................

Steelers..........................................................................20

Pats.........................2.........................................................

Jets...................................................................................26

Another interesting thing is that we had 5 of our roster cuts to 53, picked up by other teams.  Two trades before the deadline and 3 claimed on waivers and put on somebody else's 53.

Not too shoddy.  Most past years  We were the one doing the dumpster diving.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Lamar has played the phins and cards. Let’s see what he does against some real teams before we judge him.

I didnt judge him. I am just using the rubric created by the OP. Im sure this random Power Rankings list has the Ravens ahead of us.

• Like (+1) 1

...understand and appreciate what you're saying....but during the "drought", the landscape was littered with "14-2, 13-3-12-4,11-5, we're going...the schneid is over...I feel it etc" prognostications and WE al PAINFULLY know where they ended up...Greenspan called it "irrational exuberance" and rightfully so to end "the pain"...and the "F Troop Gang" of unqualified, misplaced, fumblin', mumblin', stumblin' etc NON-football people placed in charged is the root cause of "the drought" IMO...despie the TBD naysayers, McBeane/McDermott/McDaboll or our "Mc Trio" seem to have a damn good handle today and tomorrow....let's see how it unfolds......I can always defrost my crow that's in the freezer....

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...understand and appreciate what you're saying....but during the "drought", the landscape was littered with "14-2, 13-3-12-4,11-5, we're going...the schneid is over...I feel it etc" prognostications and WE al PAINFULLY know where they ended up...Greenspan called it "irrational exuberance" and rightfully so to end "the pain"...and the "F Troop Gang" of unqualified, misplaced, fumblin', mumblin', stumblin' etc NON-football people placed in charged is the root cause of "the drought" IMO...despie the TBD naysayers, McBeane/McDermott/McDaboll or our "Mc Trio" seem to have a damn good handle today and tomorrow....let's see how it unfolds......I can always defrost my crow that's in the freezer....

No worries OldTime...............that crow will have freezer burns!

• Haha (+1) 1

That Eagles game could be a win. I'm going to say we win the Eagles game and lose the Browns game. The Titans is probably another road game we will drop, but of course there is always that one game we lose that is unexpected. 9-7 is far more realistic.

Maryland Bills Fan, if you're near Baltimore.... I MISS Chaps Pit Beef and Di Pasquale's!!!! :(

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan