Billsfanatic8989

Bills Can Win the Division

41 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Patriots play the Chiefs & Texans. We don't. We are both 2-0. And yes I'm serious. This has the chance to be a Cinderella story.

How big was that glass of Kool Aid? 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I struggle to see even 2 losses for the Patriots.

Bills going 15-1?

Pats road games: Baltimore, Houston, Philly.

Home games: KC, Dallas, Cleveland.

They aren't going 6-2 or better against that gauntlet. Plus they have no OL right now. Sure we beat two terrible teams. But so did the Pats.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

For the love of God, can this team actually beat Brady LEGITIMATELY for once before we even entertain the thought of winning the division.

As much as I love the Bills and want them to win and I might be biased here, but........................

like I said, the next time they beat Brady straight up without extenuating circumstances will be the first time.

• Like (+1) 4

What was extenuating about 2011 Fitzmagic?

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

For the love of God, can this team actually beat Brady LEGITIMATELY for once before we even entertain the thought of winning the division.

As much as I love the Bills and want them to win and I might be biased here, but........................

like I said, the next time they beat Brady straight up without extenuating circumstances will be the first time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, jletha said:

We also have to play the Pats twice. The Pats dont.

Stone cold post of the century, of the week.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

They aren't going 6-2 or better against that gauntlet. Plus they have no OL right now. Sure we beat two terrible teams. But so did the Pats.

Steelers are not terrible. 

Patriots floor is 12-4. They will go at least 13-3 IMO.

Edited by ScottLaw

We really have to win week 4 to even consider winning the division. We have no chance if we lose that game. Im not believing we can win that game, until that game is over. I feel we could be up by 3 tDs in the 4th, and the pats could still come back to win....

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

What was extenuating about 2011 Fitzmagic?

Brady had to throw FOUR INT's for the Bills to even compete.

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not terrible, but they were way overrated entering the season.  I thought they were a 7-9 type of team coming in. 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

UndefeatedTeams.jpg

And that's garbage. I mean technically, the Lions have not been defeated, I guess.

But they don't belong in that group.

• Like (+1) 1

The only way it's realistic is if Brady gets injured.  But through 2 weeks Brees and Roethlisberger are out (not to mention Luck before the season even started.)

It could happen.

as much as i'm impressed by improvements this year, i just don't think the bills are ready to beat the best team in football yet.  there's always a shot, but what a victory it would be to even split games with the pats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I ...live in the real world

Quite right! The same one where the Bills are 2-0 and on the rise, yes? :P

1 hour ago, MR8 said:

Gambling odds right now are 8 to 1 if you wanna bet the Bills winning the division over the Pats... we have the second best odds, the Dolphins are like a zillion to 1 lol 

If anyone wants to bet the fins to win the division, you can just send me the money and I'll text you a motivational quote on Sundays for the remainder of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If anyone wants to bet the fins to win the division, you can just send me the money and I'll text you a motivational quote on Sundays for the remainder of the season. 

a few plane crashes and franchise-perilous injuries and BAM!!!

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

A chance?  Sure.  But you have to strongly favor the Pats.

..despite Cowher saying, "the Bills are the ONLY team tin the AFCE that can challenge the Pats", I prefer one game at a time...with al of the recent doings in the AFC, fourth seed (top WC spot) is not too bad......NINE new starters on offense with Josh and Dawkins the only returnees?...damn right I'd take it...........

• Thanks! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..despite Cowher saying, "the Bills are the ONLY team tin the AFCE that can challenge the Pats", I prefer one game at a time...with al of the recent doings in the AFC, fourth seed (top WC spot) is not too bad......NINE new starters on offense with Josh and Dawkins the only returnees?...damn right I'd take it...........

way to go out on a ledge Coach Cowher!!

he takes on the BIG ISSUES that NOBODY dares take on

44 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Ol is fine. Cannon should be back this week. Wynn should be back by week 4. Pats really dont have a tough game till nov 3rd against baltimore.

My bet is they do no worst than 5-1.

Edited by Chris66

28 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Patriots floor is 12-4. They will go at least 13-3 IMO.

Maybe they weren’t before Ben went down... I’m not sure they are miles apart from the jets either who also might not be terrible. We will see tonight. 

1 hour ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Patriots play the Chiefs & Texans. We don't. We are both 2-0. And yes I'm serious. This has the chance to be a Cinderella story.

Day drinking is OK on occasion. Heck, it’s almost 5:00 and who doesn’t love a Happy Hour?  🍺

Until the Pats are unseated, I won’t talk or even think like that. Could it happen? Yes, and I think it will.....soon. I just don’t think it THIS year. But soon. Not impossible this year, but unlikely. 

36 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Stone cold post of the century, of the week.

You beat me to it!  That post just about sums up the state of affairs over the last 18 seasons. 

1 hour ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I have a feeling Brady is not going to make it through the season without some sort of injury. The guy is getting seriously old going to happen.

The old QB injury wave (Rodgers over the last couple seasons, Big Ben and Brees yesterday) needs to move NE ... it’ll happen. And you never see it coming. Adam Vinatieri? Why, a kicker in his 50s ought to be able to make extra points, right? Peyton Manning? Why wouldn’t he be an elite QB at 38 when he was clearly one at 37? And so on...