Bills Can Win the Division

5 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol nothing changed the patriots where going 12-14 wins without AB. Having AB made 16 wins possible. 

“Nothing changed” is indicative of perhaps a slight detachment from reality.

BB is always portrayed as being flawless, and this was a huge miscalculation.  Very embarrassing for him and the organization.

We’ll also see how good that offense is when you start to play a few real teams.

The Patriots are a Josh Gordon suspension away from having Edelman, Dorsett, Jakobi Meyers, Matt Slater and Gunner Olszewski forming their top 5 WR.

AB cost them Demarius Thomas, which was big insurance for Gordon.

At TE they have Matt Lacosse, Ryan Izzo and Ben Watson. Lacosse and Izzo are fighting injuries.

2 linemen are out on IR (LT Isaiah Wynn (may return) and C - David Andrews Season)). Marshall Newhouse, yes that Marshall Newhouse is the starting LT.

RT Marcus Cannon is fighting through injuries.

It is there for the taking. What is the over under in games before Josh Gordon finds a dime bag?

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

The Patriots are a Josh Gordon suspension away from having Edelman, Dorsett, Jakobi Meyers, Matt Slater and Gunner Olszewski forming their top 5 WR.

AB cost them Demarius Thomas, which was big insurance for Gordon.

At TE they have Matt Lacosse, Ryan Izzo and Ben Watson. Lacosse and Izzo are fighting injuries.

2 linemen are out on IR (LT Isaiah Wynn (may return) and C - David Andrews Season)). Marshall Newhouse, yes that Marshall Newhouse is the starting LT.

RT Marcus Cannon is fighting through injuries.

It is there for the taking. What is the over under in games before Josh Gordon finds a dime bag?

Nailed it. Pats have flaws. But everyone ignores that because they are the Pats.

44 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Nailed it. Pats have flaws. But everyone ignores that because they are the Pats.

The fact they've won roughly 77% of their games in the last 19 years is the reason fans are hesitant to claim their demise.....how many times have we heard that because player X and Y are gone or injured, NE will falter....so far, these fans look like fools........they have flaws, but are still one of.... if not the best team in the NFL....and they keep proving their detractors wrong....year after year...game after game....the ONLY thing that matters is Brady and BB...if those 2 are there, NE will a tough out.....

11 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

The fact they've won roughly 77% of their games in the last 19 years is the reason fans are hesitant to claim their demise.....how many times have we heard that because player X and Y are gone or injured, NE will falter....so far, these fans look like fools........they have flaws, but are still one of.... if not the best team in the NFL....and they keep proving their detractors wrong....year after year...game after game....the ONLY thing that matters is Brady and BB...if those 2 are there, NE will a tough out.....

And do you know that means? Their end is closer.

15 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

On that, we 100% agree.....I just don't think it's this year...I was sure, after last year, that it was over...didn't expect them to be even better in 2019...

Well we are only 9 days away from finding out what we have. 

If the Bills win this week, and then beat the Pats next week....I'll strongly entertain they can win the division for sure. Beating New England is the hard part...but if they pull it off...sure, they might win the division.

Brady looks good through 2 weeks, but for the last few years...he has (mostly) faded as the games pile up during the season.  He is usually not the same QB in December and January as he is in September.  The suspension a couple of years ago actually helped him and the Pats...if you look at his performance...having only 12 games played by the end of the year gave him one of his better Decembers in the past few years.  Last year he faded for sure late in the season and in the playoffs he did not carry that team.

BUT, that Pats game is critical. Not just because its the Pats though.....I love that the Bills are 2-0, but personally I won't feel great until I can see them get a few impressive wins over top 10 teams (Pats, KC, Rams, Chargers, Baltimore, N. Orleans...etc)

Edited by mjd1001