Bills Can Win the Division

4 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

I dont care if i get banned but it shouldnt take explaing something 20 times. I said the results will be similar to 2007. That has to do with my opinion on the scoreboard. Nothing to do with the players. Or anything else. I could have used any year as the comparison outside of a couple

We know exactly what you're doing, genius.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know what's REDICULOUS? Bringing up 2007 like it has anything to do with anyone that's currently with this team, including the owner.

Its also RIDICULOUS that none of you can properly spell the word ridiculous.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/17/2019 at 2:07 PM, Success said:

A lot of the Pats success this year is tied to 2 superstar receivers whose ability to play every week is questionable, and a 42 year old QB whose o line is patchwork at the moment.

Let’s see how things play out.

You and I have been talking about Bills football for years ( old board )....I don't always agree with you, but I respect your fandom....and your ability to keep positive for all those wasted years....I unfortunately think NE beats us twice and goes on to do what they do in the playoffs....their D is top 5 and their offense is potentially lethal......but I will say this....the Bills are truly getting closer....in previous seasons, it was more wishful thinking...but now, with McD and JA, the improvements are tangible....and are real.......we all know there's no such thing as a moral victory....but if we can keep it close this seasons in our 2 games vs them....IMO, it will be a real sign of progression....as oppose to " oh well...we got lucky and almost beat them ".....

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Cmdjr85 said:

They lost in 07 it is what it is. Just like the bills made it to 4 in a row and couldn't even pull 1 out. Now the patriots will join the bills as the only teams to make 4 consecutive super bowls. Buffalos claim to the history book. Whiped out.

Counting chickens I see. 

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

If Allen can keep adapting to what defenses are doing. I think the Bills will be right there at the end. The schedule alone shoup keep the Bills nipping at the Pats

If the Bills win the next 2, it will be the Putz keeping up.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

You and I have been talking about Bills football for years ( old board )....I don't always agree with you, but I respect your fandom....and your ability to keep positive for all those wasted years....I unfortunately think NE beats us twice and goes on to do what they do in the playoffs....their D is top 5 and their offense is potentially lethal......but I will say this....the Bills are truly getting closer....in previous seasons, it was more wishful thinking...but now, with McD and JA, the improvements are tangible....and are real.......we all know there's no such thing as a moral victory....but if we can keep it close this seasons in our 2 games vs them....IMO, it will be a real sign of progression....as oppose to " oh well...we got lucky and almost beat them ".....

I don’t necessarily disagree. I just try to set the past aside when approaching a new season.  And this season, we have what looks to be a very good team.  Are the Pats better?  Yes - but they’re a division rival that our current regime now knows well.  Any team that hopes to be a contender should have an expectation of a split in those circumstances.

Though, I agree that their D is scary good now.

But ours is no slouch.  I want that win at home.  This team can do it this year.  We have to end the cycle and annual expectation of a sweep.

Helps that Brown is out of the picture now, too.  Tre can handle Gordon.

1 minute ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol nothing changed the patriots where going 12-14 wins without AB. Having AB made 16 wins possible. 

Actually a big thing changed. They look like chumps. (maybe not to you.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1