Bills Can Win the Division

28 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

2007, huh?  Still living in the twelve years ago past.  That SB loss vs NYG must still sting...ROFLMAO.  I still have fond memories of that game ?

You're going to beat the Bills by double digits...OK, sure.  Who are you, Nostradumbass?

They will as in the patriots.

2 its a very simple what i said that for some reason you cant grasp.

The opiod epidemic in wny is real.  

2 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

They will as in the patriots.

2 its a very simple what i said that for some reason you cant grasp.

The opiod epidemic in wny is real.  

Is there anyone on this board that can decipher our Pats** pal's post?  It's beyond me and my opiate problem.

• Haha (+1) 1

They lost in 07 it is what it was. Just like the bills made it to 4 in a row and couldn't even pull 1 out. Now the patriots will join the bills as the only teams to make 4 consecutive super bowls. Buffalos claim to the history book. Whiped out.

Fixed it for you. No one here needs a history lesson from someone that apparently feels a bit insecure about his team, otherwise, why would you be on a Bills site?

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Fixed it for you. No one here needs a history lesson from someone that apparently feels a bit insecure about his team, otherwise, why would you be on a Bills site?

Insecure lol. I just love coming to enjoy the delusions. This is pure entertainment. I have fun will bills fans at work all day everyday. Glad none of them talk this rediculous nonsense

Just now, Cmdjr85 said:

Insecure lol. I just love coming to enjoy the delusions. This is pure entertainment. I have fun will bills fans at work all day everyday. Glad none of them talk this rediculous nonsense

You know what's REDICULOUS? Bringing up 2007 like it has anything to do with anyone that's currently with this team, including the owner.

1 minute ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Oh it's delusions you're after? Simple solution, go find some LSD. What we talk about shouldn't mean a thing to you or and other Pats fans. Pretty sure you're facing a ban at some point, save yourself the trouble and go use Brady's cup for an oxygen mask

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know what's REDICULOUS? Bringing up 2007 like it has anything to do with anyone that's currently with this team, including the owner.

Again simple comprehension is all that necsassary to understand that the patriots are going to beat the bills like they did in 2007. That couldnt have been that hard.

Please let me know where i said anything other than that. 

9 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Oh it's delusions you're after? Simple solution, go find some LSD. What we talk about shouldn't mean a thing to you or and other Pats fans. Pretty sure you're facing a ban at some point, save yourself the trouble and go use Brady's cup for an oxygen mask

It wont be the first and it wont be the last

It wont be the first and it wont be the last

You base this on beating up on a relatively weak team and an extremely weak team. Funny thing about the Dolphins game, the Pats were only up 13-0 at halftime. I'm not saying the Bills will win the game, but you're the delusional one thinking were gonna get blown out because of what they did to 2 garbage teams. Hell, Baltimore did more of a number on the Dolphins than the Pats did, does that mean they're better?

4 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

You base this on beating up on a relatively weak team and an extremely weak team. Funny thing about the Dolphins game, the Pats were only up 13-0 at halftime. I'm not saying the Bills will win the game, but you're the delusional one thinking were gonna get blown out because of what they did to 2 garbage teams. Hell, Baltimore did more of a number on the Dolphins than the Pats did, does that mean they're better?

To bad the ravens couldnt keep them from scoring. 4 quarters away from doing something that hasnt been done in 82 years.

12 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

They will blow buffalo out. I remember the talk on here when allen was playing new england for the first time. Lol that was great.

20 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Weak like your argument. What does 2007 have to do with anything I said? Go inflate Brady's balls for him will ya!

20 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

What happened in 2007? The bills got outscored 94-13. So its obvious what it meant.

Dosent matter. They will beat the jets and cover the 23. Then they will come to orchard park and beat buffalo by double digits. But thats expected. No real challange until baltimore if thats even a challange.

Dude, that was over ten years ago. How in the hell does that pertains to now? Majority of the players from that year is not in the league anymore. You sir are stuck in the past, catch up to the present.

24 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Dude, that was over ten years ago. How in the hell does that pertains to now? Majority of the players from that year is not in the league anymore. You sir are stuck in the past, catch up to the present.

It has nothing to do with now except the result of the games will be similar. I really dont know why thats so hard to grasp  you wny and canadians are ***** dumb as *****.

I mean how hard is it do get that all im saying is the results of the game..i.e lopsided blowouts. Thats what similar to 2007 means. But you ***** are so scetched out on the smack and the fenty laced herion its impossible to understand.

***** clowns.

6 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

It has nothing to do with now except the result of the games will be similar. I really dont know why thats so hard to grasp  you wny and canadians are ***** dumb as *****.

I mean how hard is it do get that all im saying is the results of the game..i.e lopsided blowouts. Thats what similar to 2007 means. But you ***** are so scetched out on the smack and the fenty laced herion its impossible to understand.

***** clowns.

Taking the high road, I see.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cmdjr85 said:

***** clowns.

Hey man. Where quests here. You should tone it down and not be such an a*s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

***** clowns.

What kind of car do you drive? Going to avoid your road raging ass like the plague. 

***** clowns.

Your Mother......F the Patriots....Go f****** Bill's! Nuff said!......please don't ban me mods.....

• Like (+1) 1

I dont care if i get banned but it shouldnt take explaing something 20 times. I said the results will be similar to 2007. That has to do with my opinion on the scoreboard. Nothing to do with the players. Or anything else. I could have used any year as the comparison outside of a couple