Bills Can Win the Division

34 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

We CAN win the division.  That doesn’t mean it’s “probable”, but with our schedule I think we will get to 11 wins and flirt with 12.  

NE is Beatable and if we can split with them and get to 11 or 12 wins we will be in the race.  But it’s IMPERATIVE we take care of business against all of the opponents we SHOULD beat, and Cincy is next up in that list.  We can’t lose any of the games we are favored in.  And it’s mandatory to sweep Mia and Jets, plus at least splitting with Pats.

So, while it’s certainly possible and will be in the race deep into the season, I still think it’s definitely more probable we will be a wildcard as NE’s floor is 11-12 wins.

Yeah they sure are beatable. We will see how beatable they are in week 4

On 9/16/2019 at 7:08 PM, BuffaloBaumer said:

Zero chance Patriots win kess than 13 games, zero. 

Zero Chance the Bills win 13. I would say the absolute ceiling would be 11 for Buffalo and I'm counting on 10.

This is the subtle way the Patriots beat you before you even play them. Fans have already forfeited games to them. Hopefully Bills players don't think like this.  I say f### the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, row_33 said:

i'm not putting $100 on it, so i won't waste people's time with sugar plum whim wishes how i have a feeling it could

grew up with too many alpha males to say silly things a second time.....  :D

Well I have. I'll buy you a beer with my winnings, Eeyore.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, Success said:

A lot of the Pats success this year is tied to 2 superstar receivers whose ability to play every week is questionable, and a 42 year old QB whose o line is patchwork at the moment.

Let’s see how things play out.

Defense. Best in the conference.

NE is better than KC, although neither has been tested yet, NE is still NE & Brady is still Brady. He’s the best QB in the NFL and it’s not even close. 

7 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Because of the weak offenses they played, yeah Pitt looked weak. Inflated numbers by the fact they played Miami, let's see them play teams with better offenses.

Lol, and the bills are supposed to be good because of the crap they beat lol. Too funny.

4 quarters away from doing something that hasnt been done since 1937. 

You can call them weak but the truth is new england defense is very good bills are gonna lose like they did in 2007

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

What makes you think "NE is beatable" this year?  They look stronger than they have in the last several years, and they won the Super Bowl last year.

I mean sure, any team is beatable, on paper, but I think this game will be a massive challenge in reality.

Obligatory :censored: the Putz 

On 9/16/2019 at 4:07 PM, Bills2ref said:

I was just thinking the other day, the Bills could go 14-2 and actually lose the division. Would have to be the best record ever that didn’t win the division. 

Yes I think the Titans were 13-3 and missed the division once.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Yes I think the Titans were 13-3 and missed the division once.

Yes, they finished behind Jacksonville who were 14-2, but the Jags 2 losses were to Tennessee who beat them in the playoffs too, so they had the last laugh.

On 9/16/2019 at 7:19 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

Get to 4-0 and the division will still be up for grabs in December.   Bills and Chiefs may be three toughest games for Patriots.  But barring a Brady injury I can't see anything less than 12-4 for the Pats. I see a loss at Buffalo and loss against Chiefs in the regular season battle. Hard to come up with even one more loss let alone two.

Im fairly certainly the Pats, and their fans have the Bills chalked up as wins already.

We shall see.

Im hoping for improvement over last season and it’s a long season.

ONE GAME AT A TIME

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol, and the bills are supposed to be good because of the crap they beat lol. Too funny.

You can call them weak but the truth is new england defense is very good bills are gonna lose like they did in 2007

The Pats beat a listless and way overrated Steeler team, then a semi-pro Miami Dolphin team.  Impressive....?

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

What makes you think "NE is beatable" this year?  They look stronger than they have in the last several years, and they won the Super Bowl last year.

I mean sure, any team is beatable, on paper, but I think this game will be a massive challenge in reality.

I don't know...crappy O-line that just lost their starting LT? Maybe Brady can sprout wings to evade the rush?

28 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Weak like your argument. What does 2007 have to do with anything I said? Go inflate Brady's balls for him will ya!

Edited by Clyde Smith

17 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Weak like your argument. What does 2007 have to do with anything I said? Go inflate Brady's balls for him will ya!

What happened in 2007? The bills got outscored 94-13. So its obvious what it meant.

27 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The Pats beat a listless and way overrated Steeler team, then a semi-pro Miami Dolphin team.  Impressive....?

Dosent matter. They will beat the jets and cover the 23. Then they will come to orchard park and beat buffalo by double digits. But thats expected. No real challange until baltimore if thats even a challange.

5 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

What happened in 2007? The bills got outscored 94-13. So its obvious what it meant.

Dosent matter. They will beat the jets and cover the 23. Then they will come to orchard park and beat buffalo by double digits. But thats expected. No real challange until baltimore if thats even a challange.

2007, huh?  Still living in the twelve years ago past.  That SB loss vs NYG must still sting...ROFLMAO.  I still have fond memories of that game ?

You're going to beat the Bills by double digits...OK, sure.  Who are you, Nostradumbass?

• Like (+1) 2