Bills Can Win the Division

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

For the love of God, can this team actually beat Brady LEGITIMATELY for once before we even entertain the thought of winning the division.

As much as I love the Bills and want them to win and I might be biased here, but........................

like I said, the next time they beat Brady straight up without extenuating circumstances will be the first time.

BD7D644C-00E0-4B1D-82BA-29BB65AE0808.jpeg

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You beat me to it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Buffalo just needs to take care business. Pats O-line is weaker than normal. Brady will crack sometime and Gordon will f*** up eventually.

One game at a time and get that wild card.

i think either the Cowgirls or chiefs win against them and Baltimore might have a shot at home.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

exactly.  He still gets the ball out in 0.7 seconds, it’s maddening.

The ball is snapped and before you count 1 1000 the ball is in the air and being caught by a WR that is open by 10 yards with no defender on the screen

It drives me insane!

He could play until he's 60 honestly... He never even gets knocked down in an entire game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

The ball is snapped and before you count 1 1000 the ball is in the air and being caught by a WR that is open by 10 yards with no defender on the screen

It drives me insane!

He could play until he's 60 honestly... He never even gets knocked down in an entire game

Honestly, it is almost inhuman to last this long and stay so efficient. That NE OL has excellent timing and blocking.

2 hours ago, Success said:

I’m not convinced the Pats are that much better than us.  I have a hunch they are, but it’s impossible to tell with the teams they’ve played.

Been reading this every year of the Brady Era.

enough already....

“Duh..... you just put a little pressure on Brady and he duh...... crumbles.... it’s easy....”

you just let me know how majy thousands of $$ you have wagered on the Bills beating the Pats and I might think you are a real football fan.

Edited by row_33

3 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

When is the last time we’ve seen an older QB lose appreciable playing time due to injury????

That stuff never happens!

Father time is a wuYesterdayYe

Yesterday.

Big Ben

Drew Brees

4 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Buffalo would have to split with the Patriots at least.  Not mathematically, but realistically, they've gotta take the king down if they want to be king.

Not necessarily. This isn't boxing.Other teams like Dallas, KC, Bal, and we take care of business we could still be king.

Anyways, just beat the Bengals.

I'm not writing anything off at this point.

Edited by reddogblitz

This season is different.  The Pats have been notorious slow starters the past 5 years.  Now they look like world beaters right out of the gate.   They're playing playoff football in September when they're usually pulling wins out of their ass and losing to Miami.

I don't know what this means for the rest of the season.  Could be bad, could be good, but I advise you all to begin drinking heavily.

• Like (+1) 1

No matter what the Bills do this year, they have set themselves up really nicely for the future.

The 2020 draft is loaded with good skill players and that still might be Buffalo's biggest need heading into 2020 (even with a SB victory ?).

Nine draft picks and 100 mill in cap space isn't too shabby.

On to Cincinnati though.

• Like (+1) 1