Bills Can Win the Division

21 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Gambling odds right now are 8 to 1 if you wanna bet the Bills winning the division over the Pats... we have the second best odds, the Dolphins are like a zillion to 1 lol 

I got 10-1 on the Bills, the Pats are 1.07-1
I don't think the Bills take the East but 10-1 seems worth the shot. It's going to be them or us, it's a 2 horse race.  I think this is the last year for a while where you'll be able to bet the Bills and see these kind of odds.

29 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I struggle to see even 2 losses for the Patriots.

Bills going 15-1?

Pats road games: Baltimore, Houston, Philly.

Home games: KC, Dallas, Cleveland.

They aren't going 6-2 or better against that gauntlet. Plus they have no OL right now. Sure we beat two terrible teams. But so did the Pats.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For the love of God, can this team actually beat Brady LEGITIMATELY for once before we even entertain the thought of winning the division.

As much as I love the Bills and want them to win and I might be biased here, but........................

like I said, the next time they beat Brady straight up without extenuating circumstances will be the first time.

• Like (+1) 4

What was extenuating about 2011 Fitzmagic?

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

For the love of God, can this team actually beat Brady LEGITIMATELY for once before we even entertain the thought of winning the division.

As much as I love the Bills and want them to win and I might be biased here, but........................

like I said, the next time they beat Brady straight up without extenuating circumstances will be the first time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We really have to win week 4 to even consider winning the division. We have no chance if we lose that game. Im not believing we can win that game, until that game is over. I feel we could be up by 3 tDs in the 4th, and the pats could still come back to win....

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MR8 said:

Gambling odds right now are 8 to 1 if you wanna bet the Bills winning the division over the Pats... we have the second best odds, the Dolphins are like a zillion to 1 lol 

If anyone wants to bet the fins to win the division, you can just send me the money and I'll text you a motivational quote on Sundays for the remainder of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If anyone wants to bet the fins to win the division, you can just send me the money and I'll text you a motivational quote on Sundays for the remainder of the season. 

a few plane crashes and franchise-perilous injuries and BAM!!!