MNF -Cleveland Browns @ New Jersey Jets

Just now, njbuff said:

The Jets pissed off the Football Gods by hiring Gase.

It's the only explanation I have for the hell they are going thru now.

It almost felt like christmas day when I heard the Jets chose Gase over McCarthy, Darnold (mono and all) would probably be in a better place with McCarthy

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

With all the injuries at QB in weeks 1 and 2 is it time to re-consider playing your starting QB in meaningless early season games?  Also, I think all inter-team relationships should be banned to contain the spread of germs and viruses.

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Look at what happens when Gase leaves a team... Apparently, it makes the football god more angry.

giphy.webp

If you are watching this game tonight and not feeling very happy with the relative state of the Bills, you're just someone who needs to be miserable.

Up by 20, 90 seconds on the clock, and you're dropping Baker back to pass? 

You come into this game as a backup qb who hasn't played in an actual game in years, and your head coachy decides to have you throw first when you have Bell in the backfield?

I'll take McDermott and team, thank you.

What a schittshow.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you are watching this game tonight and not feeling very happy with the relative state of the Bills, you're just someone who needs to be miserable.

Up by 20, 90 seconds on the clock, and you're dropping Baker back to pass? 

You come into this game as a backup qb who hasn't played in an actual game in years, and your head coachy decides to have you throw first when you have Bell in the backfield?

I'll take McDermott and team, thank you.

What a schittshow.

This so true.  There are a lot of bad teams and bad coaches out there.  As of now, I would be absolutely shocked if we don’t make the playoffs.